“So neat!”

Hollywood Star Cars Museum
Ranked #17 of 119 things to do in Gatlinburg
Reviewed 11 March 2012

To a movie or car fanatic this museum will rock your socks off! A little pricey but I felt it was worth it! The only thing I didn't like was some of the lighting on a few of the cars were horrible for taking pictures!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,122)
All reviews
in 20 reviews
"little pricey"
in 20 reviews

Reviewed 10 March 2012

Great collection. Beautiful cars, always enjoying be there.

Reviewed 2 March 2012

I actually planned to go here well before our trip to the area. It kind of comes across as a place that catches your eye with bright lights and fancy displayes, like Rippley's, but it's a lot more than that. As a movie and car lover, it was a must see for me. The place is actually a lot bigger than I thought it was going to be. We were in there for about an hour and a half.

They have a lot of the famous movie and TV cars, lie the General Lee, K.I.T.T, the Back to the Future car and the Ghostbuster's Ecto 1. That's just scratching the surface really. All fun too see. Then there are movie star cars, like a Michael Jackson, Beach Boys, Mike Tyson and Elvis car (plus a bunch more).

They also have a good collection of memorabilia. If you are a Back to the Future or a James Bond fan, you will be very happy you went.

There are a few that they are stretching on. There is a Mini Cooper that looks like any other that you see driving down the street, but has a Italian Job sticker on it... really?

I loved the place and it was very reasonable for my daughter and I. Look for a coupon in any one of the area coupon books. It's in all of them.

Reviewed 29 February 2012

I enjoyed the variety of movie and tv cars that were on hand. I saw alot of the cars I grew up watching on tv, for example: The General Lee from the Dukes of Hazzard, The Ecto-1 from Ghostbusters, and KITT from Knight Rider and many many more. I considered it to be money well spent!