“So neat!”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“So neat!”
Reviewed 11 March 2012

To a movie or car fanatic this museum will rock your socks off! A little pricey but I felt it was worth it! The only thing I didn't like was some of the lighting on a few of the cars were horrible for taking pictures!

Visited March 2012

Sevierville, Tennessee
“Great Cars”
Reviewed 10 March 2012

Great collection. Beautiful cars, always enjoying be there.

Indiana
219 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 157 helpful votes
“I love cars adn I love movies, so this place was right up my alley.”
Reviewed 2 March 2012

I actually planned to go here well before our trip to the area. It kind of comes across as a place that catches your eye with bright lights and fancy displayes, like Rippley's, but it's a lot more than that. As a movie and car lover, it was a must see for me. The place is actually a lot bigger than I thought it was going to be. We were in there for about an hour and a half.

They have a lot of the famous movie and TV cars, lie the General Lee, K.I.T.T, the Back to the Future car and the Ghostbuster's Ecto 1. That's just scratching the surface really. All fun too see. Then there are movie star cars, like a Michael Jackson, Beach Boys, Mike Tyson and Elvis car (plus a bunch more).

They also have a good collection of memorabilia. If you are a Back to the Future or a James Bond fan, you will be very happy you went.

There are a few that they are stretching on. There is a Mini Cooper that looks like any other that you see driving down the street, but has a Italian Job sticker on it... really?

I loved the place and it was very reasonable for my daughter and I. Look for a coupon in any one of the area coupon books. It's in all of them.

Visited April 2011
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great attraction”
Reviewed 29 February 2012

I enjoyed the variety of movie and tv cars that were on hand. I saw alot of the cars I grew up watching on tv, for example: The General Lee from the Dukes of Hazzard, The Ecto-1 from Ghostbusters, and KITT from Knight Rider and many many more. I considered it to be money well spent!

Visited February 2012
new york
110 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 107 helpful votes
“Stars and Cars”
Reviewed 21 February 2012

If you like Cars or Hollywood memorabilia then you definite should pay a visit. You will enjoy it with all the cars that were used in the films and TV shows.
Its $15.00 (with tax included) per person. You can get $2.00 discount if you buy it and print out from their website.
Street parking is only allow on Monday.

Visited February 2012