“Fantastic Service”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: View, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

The hostess and waitress were nice but we could not get over how fast everything came out from our drink orders to our chips and salsa to our meals! I has the 3 gluten free enchiladas and rhey were very good. My husband had the taco salad with chicken which was a great size but he was very disppointed in the lack of flavor.

When we were done the waitress brought us a bag for our uneaten chips and a cup for the left over salsa as well as asking us if we wanted a drink to go. Overall a good experience.

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

Excellent!!! Fajitas supreme are amazing and the fresh salsa is the best we've found anywhere. The staff are friendly and the meal arrive quickly. Will be making this a must have for every visit.

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner and was able to snag two seats at the bar in the 21 and over area. The food was good and the quantity was also good for the price. While we were there for dinner and a couple of drinks, I can easily see this being a great place for happy hour drinks.

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

What a lovely find. Great Mexican food with homemade salsa. Fabulous survive and great prices. The portions are huge. Lovely decor as well...would stop every trip.

Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

While I know I have high standards for Mexican food, this place doesn't even deserve to be called a Mexican restaurant. The food just wasn't good. I got ACP - which isn't that hard to mess up, but it wasn't good at all. The cheese dip wasn't even that good. My mom had a burrito & enchilada and she said it was very bland. Don't waste your time or money!