“nice little place to get away”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
jackiedon...
Thomasville, North Carolina
“nice little place to get away”
Reviewed 18 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

The cabin was nice and cozy. you are just a short drive from downtown too. a little less secluded than what we had hoped but still private enough.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Samsshepe...
“Visitor”
Reviewed 8 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Great little cabin. It had everything we expected and more. The cabin was very well kept and very clean. Location was perfect. Only 5 minutes to Main St Gatlinburg and 15 to Pigeon Forge and the Smokies. We do recommend this cabin and will rent it again. The Wolfe's

CSmurf121...
Spring Hill, FL
“Find a better place to stay.”
Reviewed 2 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

My friend and I booked a cabin for 3 nights. We left after the first night. The cabin was old and run down. The carpet was dirty, the tub needed a good cleaning, the mattress was old and the bathroom had lots of stains. We talked with the owner and he refused to give any kind of refund.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
8 Nov 2016
These folks called me late PM because he had stopped up the commode. I came over and took care of their problem. They did mention getting a refund because the cabin was not the type of accommodations they were accustomed to. They did not mention any material or cleanliness problems. Just that a log cabin was not the type of rental they usually rent. I did not feel they were due a refund just because a log cabin was not what they were used to. Brent -owner
Patsy S
“Ms.”
Reviewed 15 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

The manager was very pleasant. We were delayed and he left us the key to get in. I was very disappointed in the cabin. The carpet was old and dirty. I had to wear my socks the entire time and the bottoms was dirty. There was dust and cobwebs everywhere. The cabin smelled musty.
I bought Lysol and cleaner for the kitchen cabinets and bathroom. The bed was hard. It was clean though. When I read the reviews I thought there was a river running through the property that could be seen from the porch. Not so...not a very good view at all. I would have gotten my money back if we had not been so late getting there and needed a place to stay. I do not recommend this cabin.

galax2013
Thomasville, North Carolina
“Loved the cabin, Hated the constant bugs inside”
Reviewed 2 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

Good - Cabin is in a good location that is far enough away to enjoy the quiet away from Gatlinburg. Only about 10 minutes from Gatlinburg. Cabin was clean and presentable.

Bad - All the bugs and insects inside the cabin. Spoke with the person that we were renting from, and he stated that it is sprayed 2x a month, but there were still a lot of bugs especially downstairs. We probably got up at least 50 - 100 of the small centipede/caterpillar looking bugs. Black ants were bad also. We even saw several ticks crawling on the floor inside the cabin. I know that there has been a lot of rain in the area, and that we were staying in the woods, but that seemed excessive. Every time that you walked into the kitchen or bathroom, you had to get rid of some type of bug.

How easy was key pickup/access to the property? Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: location
Liked least: bugs and more bugs
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$109
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing