“Great Cabin but noise”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Anthony F
“Great Cabin but noise”
Reviewed 3 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

This cabin was a great cabin but I called Elk Springs Resort before I booked and asked if we could hear the highway below since I mapped the location. The back decks face the main highway between Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. You can't see it but certainly can hear it. The cabin itself was great. New appliances, very clean, and nice place overall. 70" TV was great for my sons Xbox. Narrow roads to get there but pretty typical for the area. I emailed Elk Springs Resort at 10pm and let them know the gas grill was empty and to bring me a tank the next day, they had a new tank to me by 10:30 pm. Outstanding!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing