We stayed overnight at this hotel on the way home from Florida. We have stayed here before and decided to stop just to break up the long trip home. The room was very roomy with a king size bed in one bedroom, two twins in another, a murphy bed, and a pull out couch. My children always love the cookies and milk served at night time as well as Cesar the parrot in the lobby. We were able to walk to the downtown area fairly easy. The staff were very welcoming and nice. Breakfast consisted of breads, cereal, yogurt, streudel, and was decent.
Down sides: The price. The parking (tight and not much of it).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the main parkway in Gatlinburg, Zoder's Inn & Suites is the perfect place to stay for singles, couples & families. Zoder's Inn, secluded as it may be, is located in downtown Gatlinburg just four blocks from the main shopping area. The beautiful Roaring Fork Creek runs directly through our property and provides a great sense of peace and tranquility. Our six quiet acres are outside of the hustle and bustle, but still convenient to anything you may have on your itinerary. We are also on the Gatlinburg Trolley Route, if you wish to relax and soak in the sights of downtown. We hope to see you and look forward to your stay at Zoder's Inn & Suites! We are a smoke free property!! New for 2016, we have a new pavilion for guest use. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Zoders Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Zoder`s Hotel Gatlinburg
- Best Western Zoders Hotel
- Best Western Gatlinburg
- Gatlinburg Best Western
- Zoders Inn