US$100
  • Pool
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$86
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

US$80
Courtyard Greensboro Airport(Greensboro)(Great Value!)
US$93
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

Battleground Inn(Greensboro)
US$134
US$130
US$88
Best Western Plus Greensboro/Coliseum Area(Greensboro)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$75
US$70
  • Pool
US$134
1,069 results
All reviewsplay golfpro shopgreat resortround of golflobby barmain restaurantroom servicebeautiful propertywet barfurniture shoppinghot tubin great shapehigh point universityrooms are largevery nice staynorth carolinadi
Reviewed 1 November 2017

My husband and I went for our anniversary. A very special place. The room was very nice, view of the golf course. We had dinner at the hotel restaurant and it was fabulous. Quiet night sleep and then a great breakfast. Enjoyed our stay very much. Can’t wait to go back.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sheryl R, Manager at Grandover Resort , Golf, Spa & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Happy Anniversary to you and your husband! We are so glad that we were able to make such special occasion a memorable one. Hopefully, we can celebrate more of your life's celebrations and milestones.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

My family typically stays at The Grandover when we go watch my daughters volleyball team play at High Point. It is close to campus and has many amenities we enjoy. Plus nice spacious accommodations. Fun for our whole family.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for staying with us again. We are deeply elated that we have been your constant hotel choice when your family is visiting High Point. We are looking forward to having you and your family again on your next trip. Take care.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

Great Stay. Staff was very helpful. Room was clean and valuable at our check in.
Dinning room was a pleasant experience, food was good and waiters very good.
I will stay again next time I'm in town. Highly recommended.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you very much for your feedback and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I am glad that you had a great stay at our hotel and that everything went well. I will be sure to share your comments with our staff. We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay here. The staff is very friendly and helpful. There is always someone around that will answer any question you have. I didn't get a chance to go on the golf course but they have two courses with a total of 36 holes. The pool is nice and has both indoor and outdoor pools that connect. There is a spa and workout room under the pool. They have a few restaurants that have very good food. We ordered room service for breakfast and it was very good and quick service. One thing that I couldn't decide to be a pro or con is the cinnamon bun smell on the floor we stayed in. At times it was a pleasant smell and at times I didn't care for it. Overall, this is a great place to stay and is well worth the money.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2017

Zero complaints about the pure physical beauty and ambiance of Grandover...virtually peerless...however...as a guest for a wedding very recently there were a few details that were botched and it was very unfortunate...especially since the parents of the beautiful bride invested more than plenty for their daughters weekend to be perfect. Especially when one considers the attention to detail several months in advance to guard against such preventable flaws. My Queen and I have always enjoyed our escapes to Grandover and it was inexcusable for the obvious lack of professionalism and common sense from a few of the staff to cause such pain and embarrassment to/for the host family . I'm sure the Event Planner in charge has since made some changes to protect against further breakdowns going forward...unfortunately , a good family's dream weekend ended on a less than acceptable note and it cannot be redone or fixed. If it had been me as the Father of the bride I'm not sure that I could've exhibited the same grace...it might've made the local news...but other than this error , Grandover delivered on a scale that very few places could. I just hope that the right people learned the right lesson from their mistakes.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I apologize for what happened during your stay and we agree that small details are very important especially for an occasion such as a wedding. We pride ourselves on ensuring events are virtually flawless and to hear that we fell short is not something we are proud of. We have addressed the underlying issues with the departments directly to ensure something like this does not happen again to anyone who chooses us for any events. Overall, we appreciate your feedback and will use it as a learning lesson to ensure we are no less than grand. We hope you give us another visit next time you are in town and hope we can make a better impression.