“Pizza, Sub and Salad”

Mario's Pizza
Ranked #224 of 946 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 1 November 2017

A family outing where a large pizza, a sub and salads were ordered. All came out as ordered and were very good. First time we tried a sub and was very impressed. The salads are fresh and have tomato, cukes, cheese, black olives and banana peppers. Very nice. Place was clean and service was pleasant and food was cooked quickly. Go up to the counter to order and they call you to come pick it up. Big menu, something for everyone. A large place that has both booths and tables that can be pulled together for large groups. Good atmosphere for all.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Our fiends recommended Mario's for good pizza so we gave it a lunchtime try and thought it was great! Friendly staff fast service! We will return!

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

The pizza was really good. We ordered the 3 Burroughs pizza with 5 meats and enjoyed the meal immensely. My daughter ordered the ziti and it was good but lots and lots of cheese.

Reviewed 12 November 2016

OMgosh-this place has the most delicious pizza around. Thin crust and just like NY pizza. The single slices are like 2 slices in one. The subs are OK so I just stick with the pizza. They do offer other Italian dishes but again--I go for the pizza! It's usually pretty busy so I call ahead to order my food and then I eat it right there. There are several Mario's in the triad.

Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

The chicken wings were dry and had no flavor. The pizza was undercooked. I've never had undercooked pizza at any other pizza place. Mario's use to be good but not anymore. I would not go back. Not to mention it's more expensive than other pizza places. A disappointing visit.