“OK but not exceptional”

Price range: US$10 - US$15
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 3 October 2017

I really like the food at Sticks and Stones, but it is inconsistent. The atmosphere leaves me feeling like I need to hurry through the meal. Folks are nice, but price too high to leave dissatisfied.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Nice pizza crust, good selection of toppings and excellent service. Will definitely be going back again.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Sweet Carolina pizza was to die for!! Great service, fabulous outdoor terrace, local craft beer on tap...best of the best!

Reviewed 8 September 2017

I love pizza. I love thick, I love thin, I love hand tossed, I love them all as long as they are good. Sticks and Stones is excellent. Having never been here before I asked my server for recommendations, he offered to split the pizza down the middle so I could try two different specialties. So I tried the most popular one on one side and the server's favorite on the other. The server's favorite was my preferred of the two. It featured: Roasted shallot cream sauce, prosciutto, local collards, mozzarella and fried chicken. WOW!
The local favorite was excellent as well and if I had only tried that one, would still have rated 5 stars. It featured: Tomato Sauce, Bradd's sweet Italian sausage, wood roasted chilies, spinach, mozzarella, fresh ricotta, parmesan.
This is a farm to table restaurant, supposedly and everything tasted extremely fresh. I would highly recommend Sticks and Stones.
My only negative comments would be that I sat outside and the flys were all over my pizza the entire time. I'm not sure if there is anything they could do about it, but it would have been nice to have some type of cover.

1  Thank John C
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

If you like pizza this is a must while in Greensboro. The pizzas have local ingredients and I can honestly say I've never had anything that I could criticize in terms of taste. The staff are friendly and responsive. If you are looking for an upscale pizza place this is the spot in Greensboro. Consistently delicious and enjoyable!!