“Great Pizzas!”

Price range: US$10 - US$15
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 16 October 2017

I visited as part of a group from work so we ordered several pizzas. I tried all of them and they were consistently great. Everyone around me thought the same. Service was very good as well. There was an extensive line up of beer taps of which we couldn't make use but I'm planning to return at another time to sample the offerings.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Sticks and Stones is a great place for people that like natural food options, vegan food and pizza!! I’ve been coming here for at least 6 years. The service is great and they are open late. The pizza is fresh. I’ve had vegan pizza and regular pizza, which are both great. The garlic rosemary fries make it worth visiting. The Caesar salad amazing! Black sweet tea is also amazing, not too sweet but not bitter. I would suggest you visit early in the day. It is very busy at night. If you with friends and don’t mind a crowd then a night visit wont be so bad.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I really like the food at Sticks and Stones, but it is inconsistent. The atmosphere leaves me feeling like I need to hurry through the meal. Folks are nice, but price too high to leave dissatisfied.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Nice pizza crust, good selection of toppings and excellent service. Will definitely be going back again.

1  Thank Cheryl M
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Sweet Carolina pizza was to die for!! Great service, fabulous outdoor terrace, local craft beer on tap...best of the best!