“Good pizza ”

Price range: US$10 - US$15
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

This is a small place with a hipster vibe in an eccentric little part of Greensboro. Like another reviewer pointed out, I wasn’t blown away by the food, but it was really good. I loved the pizza crust...very chewy and flavorful. Our server was very attentive. We’ll definitely be back!!

Reviewed 10 December 2017

We had the Silver Bullets - sweet potato wedges two different dipping sauces. We took a large pizza and split custom toppings on each half. Very thin crust pizza fired in a brick oven. Excellent food and our server Michael was outstanding

Reviewed 10 November 2017

If you are looking for a good value for a lunch-time meal, go to Stick & Stones. A choice of two: 1-topping slice, salad or soup for $6.75 and this includes a drink. Yummy pizza, lovely salad.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

I visited as part of a group from work so we ordered several pizzas. I tried all of them and they were consistently great. Everyone around me thought the same. Service was very good as well. There was an extensive line up of beer taps of which we couldn't make use but I'm planning to return at another time to sample the offerings.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Sticks and Stones is a great place for people that like natural food options, vegan food and pizza!! I’ve been coming here for at least 6 years. The service is great and they are open late. The pizza is fresh. I’ve had vegan pizza and regular pizza, which are both great. The garlic rosemary fries make it worth visiting. The Caesar salad amazing! Black sweet tea is also amazing, not too sweet but not bitter. I would suggest you visit early in the day. It is very busy at night. If you with friends and don’t mind a crowd then a night visit wont be so bad.