“One of Greensboro's Best Italian”

Salvino Cucina Italiana
Ranked #52 of 937 Restaurants in Greensboro
Price range: US$15 - US$39
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Back again to one of our favorites to celebrate a Birthday. Great appetizers. We had gnocchi with gorgonzola sauce, fresh oysters Rockefeller and mussels. Other than good pasta & veal dishes, this guy knows how to cook fish. I had halibut pescatore style, wife had it mediterranean style, sister had Tilapia. Good wine list. Server recommended a "baby Amarone" that was excellent but affordable. Owner and main chef always on site and cooking. Good, friendly service.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

I have been to Salvino's twice in the last month and have not been disappointed. The first visit the service was spot on and the food was excellent. It was served piping hot which was a wonderful change from other places I've been locally. Everything from the bread, appetizer, main course and dessert were delicious. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to others wanting authentic, delicious Italian cuisine.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

The atmosphere and service is wonderful and the food is excellent. My favorite is the Scallops. They also have lots of fine wines.

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is Greensboro's hidden secret, serving great Italian dishes. There was no disappointment in food or service. They have a very attentive staff. The calamari fritti was excellent. We all had different dishes from lasagna, mushroom ravioli, to Seabass and they were delicious. Their prices may seem a little high but they're serving size makes up for it. We all had another serving to take home. Give it a try and you'll be pleased!

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Always like to try local restaurants when I travel and this one did not disappoint. I had Pollo Piccata and my wife had lasagna. Both were delicious. Prices were very good for the portion size and the service was over the top. We will be back.