“Brunch”

Ranked #117 of 922 Restaurants in Greensboro
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: New Orleans Bars & Grill feels proud to cater your special events, catering services, parties etc. We provide accommodation for 200 guests at a time in our formal dining arrangement with our extremely qualified staff. We firmly believe in offering superior quality customer services to our customers. At New Orleans Bars & Grill, we experience what actually needs to have a substantial food party! Our management team takes pride in making all the possible alternatives that fit in your budget. We feel proud to be Triad's only authentic Cajun restaurant that provides great quality Cajun cuisine in a huge and comfortable environment with two fully stocked bars. This is our dedication to our valued customer that we put forward our self to deliver only the best quality food and drinks. No matter what function or event you are contriving to throw. In short, our event center offers everything that you would love to get a perfect business event, private lunches, team dinner, game day, bridal shower, baby shower, birthday celebration, wine tasting or cocktail parties! Greensboro Bourbon Bar: It's not just Greensboro only bourbon bar... It's Greensboro's favorite party bar. We excel in large party bookings and is a sure fire way to an unforgettable birthday, marriage ceremony, corporate night out, stag or high school reunion. To shine your mood, we offer daily special drinks. And that's not all, we also offer more than 120 cocktails, red wines, white wines that will surely get you in a good mood! Come at New Orleans Bar And Grill and enjoy the real taste of Cajun cuisine and authentic sea food with exotic flavors of drinks, wines and cocktails.
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

This is not a chain but a local restaurant and the food was good.
We ate at the bar & bartender was friendly and Interactive with all guest

Reviewed 7 November 2017

This place has good food to offer with good menu, a bit expensive but you get a good ambiance as well. Food is New Orleans style but don't expect same taste as New Orleans restaurants but still this place is pretty good with taste.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

I had the shrimp scampi...it was just ok. Not the worst but not the best. My hubby had the ahi tuna. He said it was ok but needed wasabi mayo or some specialty sauce. We probably wont be back :(

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Treated Mom and Dad to a weeks vacation at Pinehurst. Our GPS wasn't cooperating, which caused us to make a wrong turn into Greensboro, NC. It was dark and we were hungry and in need of a break. We found New Orleans. We were immediately greeted with smiles. I had the days special, Ribeye steak. Sides were Cajun fries and corn on the cob. The meal came very fast. Corn was horrible. This is the last time I order corn on the cob. Have not had good luck this year anywhere. Cajun fries were fluffy and tasty. They were not spicy, which I was fine with. The steak was tender and juicy. My parents also had the steak with potatoes and house salad. The were both happy with there meal. Not sure I will find myself in the Greensboro area again but I would go back. Like to try some New Orleans staples or alligator!!

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Great food, nice staff they have a amazing menu tons to choose from. I had the alligator and it was good. I will come back.