“Fast Service and a Great Meal”

Poblano's mexican Grill
Ranked #504 of 912 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 19 July 2017

Got a coupon from Food Lion on the back of my grocery store receipt. It was a Buy One Get One Free promotion. Ordered the Taco Salad. Plenty of Meat and fresh vegies. The server kept our water glasses full. Fresh Salsa twice replaced. The chicken was very good for my salad choice. Clean booths. As with other restaurants, not loud and did not have to raise my voice to talk to folks sitting in front of me. Be sure to ask for Trixy.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

OK, so we needed to go out to eat on a Monday night for reasons not for here. Decided to go to Poblano's 'cause it is nearby. What a great surprise. I had shrimp fajitas and wife had some sort of cool burrito. Then we ordered a Kendall Jackson Vintners Reserve Chard for $19!! 30% off entrees on Mondays so whole bill was $38. Cannot beat that. The food was great. The service just as good. Not to be missed on Mondays in this area.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

My wife and I had dinner here last night. I order fajita nachos and was served fajitas. We were sharing dinner and he gave us one plate. The steak was very tough. Service subpar for a slow night.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

I ate a late lunch here recently ~2:30 and was not impressed. Floor was sticky from spilled drinks, numerous stray chips and food pieces lying on the floor, and I only saw two people waiting tables. I could have taken a siesta in the time it took to get my order , get the bill and leave. I asked to speak to the manger and of course, they were not there . I'd recommend staying away from this one. Obviously they are not training correctly on customer service, or cleanliness.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

Visited here again in February, lunch. Seated promptly, drinks, chips & salsa bought promptly. Ample choices for almost any taste. Wife had carne tacos & I had luncheon special, both were good & ample size. Service was good.