“Best First Taste”

Add it.
Moe's Southwest Grill
Ranked #496 of 922 Restaurants in Greensboro
Reviewed 8 February 2017

Eating at Moe's for the first time and I loved it!! The choices were endless and the staff's suggestion were spot on! the food was hot and fresh. Will be back again soon.

Reviewed 28 November 2016

We are always welcomed with a "Welcome to Moe's" when we walk in. Service is quick, friendly. Depending on the staff, some are friendlier than others. Don't go in right at 9pm though, you will be turned away.

Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

A great meal. I came n for the first time to buy dinner and take it home. The environment was clean and so welcoming that I decided to sit down and eat in. Staff was friendly and the food was fantastic.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

If your searching for a great place to eat. Try Moes. A little confusing at first. But they walk you through it. Its a little loud at first but great atmosphere. And the food is fabulous. They put it together in front of you kinda like a sub place as you go down the line. But they are extremely generous with the portions. So go hungry. We carried out. Ate two full meals off each order. Their chips are made fresh. And delicious. Plenty of sides.pico, quac.salsa. many different types of mild to hot sauce. Can't wait to go back. Very Decent prices.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

I stopped by for lunch the other day and had the "homewrecker". I had it with ground beef which was spicy flavorful. I added rice, beans, lettuce, tomato, onion, and black olives. There were even more toppings that I passed on. It comes with tortilla chips and I got the hot queso with them. You can add a variety of salsas in little cups as well. They have the modern Coke machine which you can mix and match a number of sodas. The meal was very good and filling. I found the restaurant to be clean even with the high traffic. I will be back!