“Good food and service - watch the automatic tip”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Ranked #593 of 912 Restaurants in Greensboro
Reviewed 8 April 2017

My wife and I had lunch there. The service was very good. My wife had the chili and salad. She said the salad was good and the chili was excellent. I had the bone in wings with the honey-hot sauce. They have a new hot sauce that I asked if I could taste before I ordered. Our waitress brought me a container of the sauce with a few French fries to try it on. It was pretty hot so I went with the honey-hot sauce. I then dipped the wings in the blue cheese dressing that came with them and then into the new hot sauce sample and it was excellent. When our waitress came to charge us, she brought up the bill on the "laptop" on the table. I had a $25.00 gift card that I ran through the laptop first. That brought our bill to 7.03. I then scanned my credit card. There was an automatic tip added of 2.19. I knew this was too low so I asked our waitress to bring me change for a twenty dollar bill so I could leave her more tip. The scanner did not include a tip on the amount covered by the gift card. My concern is that if the "laptop"automatically figured the tip on what I actually charged to my card, It was a tip of over 31%. I suggest if you eat there and use the automatic "laptop" on the table to pay, ask you server to designate how much tip to leave.

Reviewed 26 February 2017

I visit this Chili's at least once a week, some times twice. I get a good meal and get rewards and incentives for freebies. I usually get the bottomless salad and soup, it is very good but recently I have been getting the lunch chicken fajitas, with out green peppers, and they are very good. I usual get Angel as my server and she does a great job and keeps the meal moving along when you are on schedule to get back to work. Give this Chili's a try and enjoy.

Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

Out for a post-Christmas dinner; Chilis was close and we had coupons.
Pickles good, entrées, lava cake excellent.

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

Thank you to Angel for a great meal for a group of 10 last week. So with a group of staff members at Chili's we had a great meal and even better service. I would recommend a meal at any time with any size party and you hopefully will not be disappointed.
I typically either get the bottomless soup and salad with chips and salsa or the Monterey Chicken and either are great. The soup and salad meal is a better choice for your wallet.
Enjoy your meal.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

We actually really enjoy Chili's. The prices help. If you are a family on a budget and do it right you can eat nicely there for not a lot of money. Also if you sign up for their rewards card that helps with the coupons you will get.