“My favorite Mexican in Greensboro!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Poblano's Mexican Bar & Grill
Ranked #449 of 914 Restaurants in Greensboro
Reviewed 7 July 2017

Poblanos' are my favorite! I love them all in Greensboro. Their appetizers, entrees, and drinks are all fantastic! My favorite is the taco salad and cheese dip. My whole family loves it too!

Reviewed 25 June 2015

The service was marginal, the food was just OK, nothing special about the place or the food. Close to work, so its disappointing that I don't like to go there.

Reviewed 1 March 2015 via mobile

Took me 4 tries to order a To-go meal because no one would answer the phone. It was 3:00 on a Sunday and when we went to pick it up after the 15 mins we were quoted, it wasn't ready and the restaurant was dead. No excuse.
Decent food though.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

I am personally not a huge fan of Mexican food, mostly because it's always spicy to me even when I ask to leave it out. My fiance had been raving about this place for months, so one night we decided to eat dinner there. I loved the variety of cocktails they had on the menu (I did not have one but I plan on it next time). I always ask if a meal is spicy; the answer was no. I still did not believe it. However, when I got my meal I was pleasantly surprise by the size of the meal for the low price. It was absolutely delicious and nothing was spicy! Best Mexican food I've had!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We have seen Poblanos many times as we went into Greensboro, but have never stopped there to eat. We finally decided to give them a try. We did not get an appetizer but went to the main course. Lots of choices. I chose the "sizzling poblano" which had a soft steak taco, a spicy chicken enchilada with green sauce rather than red, grilled shrimp with peppers and onions, rice and black beans. I love something other than refried beans. All my items were very tasty, nothing with a overly spicy or salty taste. My husband got the enchilada special which was four enchiladas - beef, chicken, bean and cheese. Extremely tasty! The wait staff was attentive but not overly attentive. We will definitely go back again.