Chili's Grill & Bar
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Child-friendly
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Child-friendly
Reviewed 5 March 2016

As I did last year on my visit to Greensboro for the Women's ACC Basketball Tournament, I ate here on the Friday evening. I had the tilapia and chose broccoli and the asparagus with cherry tomatoes and garlic slices for my 2 sides. The asparagus was $1 extra but worth it. I also added a full side of grilled shrimp. To drink, I had iced tea. Zack was very attentive and filled my iced tea al least 8 times. He was Zack on the spot. The food was great and satisfied both my Lenten Friday requirements as well as my personal low carb diet as I abstain from rice, pasta, potatoes, and bread. This dish is normally served with rice, but my having a different side was no problem. After a pathetic experience at the Chili's on the Las Vegas strip and an average one at the one by the Orlando airport near my home, this was a treat. I had a good experience there last year, but this one was one of my best dining experiences in recent months....and Zack really went above and beyond. Thanks Zack and your management for everything. I will be back next year for my Friday meal. It is also convenient to the Holiday Inn not too far away where I like to stay near the Greensboro Coliseum. Go Irish!

Reviewed 13 October 2015

We enjoyed lunch specials...mine was the turkey/melted cheese sandwich on Texas toast, which came with a side and a soup or salad for under $6. Service was excellent.

Reviewed 4 October 2015

Was taken here by friends who live in the area and I had not been to Chili's in a while. Wow! Was I impressed! The fresh corn chips and salsa was delish! I had the Mango Chicken on their lo-cal selections and substituted black beans for the rice (ooooh so good)! My friend;s wife had the Margarita Chicken salad (which she couldn't finish and took some home for later) and my host had the encheladas which was a huge portion! I was amazed at how good everything tasted and the service was very attentive but not intrusive.

Reviewed 21 September 2015 via mobile

Any time my family tries to think of somewhere to eat we always come back to the same place, Chilis! Every time I get the Triple Play, southwestern egg rolls w avocado ranch, ORIGINAL chicken crispers w honey mustard, and boneless buffalo bites w blue cheese. My husband gets the shrimp tacos w extra sauce. And EVERY SINGLE TIME, everything's amazing!! Don't forget the original presidente margarita w no salt. And chips salsa and queso while u wait. They also just did a major overhaul. All new tvs, tables, everything! True fans of Chilis!!
And now I'm starving..

Reviewed 28 July 2015

Outstanding staff - friendly - we came in at 20 minutes before closing and you would have thought we just made their day! Great experience - great people!