“Always good”
Review of Hops Burger Bar

Hops Burger Bar
Ranked #3 of 945 Restaurants in Greensboro
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Hops Burger Bar is an elite craft burger and craft beer joint in Greensboro, NC. We serve only Certified Angus Beef Brand meat and the highest quality produce, fish, and dairy. Ten of our seventeen taps rotate keg for keg with only the finest highly allocated artisanal beverages. We buy local and support local whenever possible. Come and join us!
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

There is never a bad meal at Hops. Go at an off time and usually the wait isn’t so long. Service is great too, always a great time.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,255)

Reviewed 11 January 2018

Finally made it to Hops after driving by forever and hearing good things about it. Believe the good things you hear. They are true. This place does indeed have excellent burgers that are worth the long wait (45min-1h when I was there) and your money. Fortunately, you can hang out inside the restaurant and/or at/near the bar. Bar is first-come basis. Kill some time with a drink or just hang out. They'll text you when your table is ready. If you don't mind dining at the bar, it may shorten your wait. Staff is friendly and attentive. The vibe inside is lively and has a local, authentic kind of feel (think Asheville). Ordered their classic medium rare. It was delicious. I like how they serve the fries in this metal basket. I also wondered if the fries were actually fried in the container itself.
Yes, it may have been the best burger I've ever had. However, a week later I got a cheeseburger at White and Wood which was at least equally superb.
Will be back to Hops soon, I hope.

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

My husband popped in for date night. Oh my word it was every bit as fabulous as I was hoping!!! Loved, loved, loved my burger so much! We did a build your own with american cheese, bacon, egg, and Avocado, lettuce and tomato. Oh and I got the side of onion rings. My whole meal did not disappoint! I was very pleased with the service as well! We will be back! Yum!!

Reviewed 10 January 2018

Great service and burgers. It was loud and the wait was a bit long, but worth the wait for the burger.

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Best. Burger. Ever. There really isn’t anything else to say. Every single time, the burger is perfect. The bread is perfect. The fries are perfect and the beer is good. The only thing I don’t like is the tight seating spaces but who cares. The burger...