“Don”
Review of At Elm St Grill

At Elm St Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
At Elm St Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 993 Restaurants in Greensboro
Price range: US$5 - US$27
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Great Food, Great Fun at elm st. grill. Food Haven for family & friends. Enjoy Unique Entrees- Steaks, Shrimp & Grits, Kabobs, Chicken Tikka Masala, Tacos, Salmon Entrees and more. Our Gourmet Salads can be ordered with protein of your choice. Grab Toasty Panins & Wraps for Lunch. Soups are made from scratch and are part of comfort food that you are looking for. Check for other Menu items. Pair your Entrees with Forty plus wines, Fifty six Beers and handcrafted Cocktails.
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Good food at a fair price and fantastic service. Very convenient location. We will return again often!

Ruchi K, Owner at At Elm St Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

Thank you for your perfect ratings.. we will continue to strive for excellence.

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

The food was solid - and a lot of variety.
Flourless chocolate cake was very good as was the Parmesan encrusted grilled cheese.

The server (who I believe was the owner) was great. Would return because of him

1  Thank ryank722

Thank you for visiting elm st grill.. we take pride in serving our customers with the best.
We hope to serve you great food and provide you with great experience on your next visit

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

My sister and I both had shrimp tacos, and we loved them! Nice place, good food and wine, friendly staff, excellent service. I'll remember this restaurant next time I'm on Greensboro.

We take pride in the variety of cuisine we provide to our guests.. I am glad you enjoyed the shrimp tacos.. we have large selection of seafood and have recently added scallops on our menu.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

My husband and I had lunch there on a Sunday afternoon on the patio. We had the cauliflower with sweet chili sauce as an appetizer and it was delicious. My husband had the portobello sandwich and I had the cauliflower tacos for a main dish. We will be going back!

I am glad you enjoyed our latest addition of vegetarian dishes on the menu. We will continue to serve you with commitment to excellence.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

I’ve known Ravi for several years now. When he first acquired the restaurant that became @ elm street grill, the menu was typical bar food with almost nothing on the menu that would attract a vegan, vegetarian, or pescatarian. How things have changed! I really cannot think of another restaurant in Greensboro that has the number of menu options for V-V-Ps. Today, I had the Portobello Mushroom Sandwich, probably one the the best lunches I have had in the past few months. The last time I was there with my wife, we had the Spicy BBQ Grilled Cauliflower - amazing. Something I plan to go back for later this week.

Another welcome addition to the menu are the authentic Indian dishes which are also very friendly for vegetarians like myself. Ravi’s wife Ruchie has added a sophisticated dimension to their menu that will not be found anywhere else in Greensboro. For us, being just one mile away, we will be going a lot more regularly now.

They were busy today with a couple of large groups, yet the service was excellent and Ravi was his usual gracious self, greeting all the patrons table side.

Highly Recommended!

Thank you for the perfect rating Gene.we will continue to provide good food and service to all our guests.