“A Nice Birthday Meal at Ruby Tuesday”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #59 of 946 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 January 2018

If you like to dine at Ruby Tuesday, be sure to sign up well ahead of time at their SoConnected email club. You sign up online at their web site. You'll get notices of special offers and even get a coupon good for a free burger or salad bar (up to $11) as a birthday gift. Also, if you order a meal with a side item, you can pay $1.99 extra and get the salad bar with your meal instead of fries . The regular price for a salad bar with a purchased entree is $3.99. So skip the fries, and get the all you can eat salad bar instead. Their salad bar is fabulous with many wonderful selections. I ordered the Triple Prime Burger with the salad bar and Hubby ordered the Smokehouse Burger with the salad bar and iced tea. I did notice that we were not given the complimentary biscuits that Ruby Tuesday once gave you as you were waiting for your meal. We enjoyed our selections on the salad bar and Hubby went back for a second plateful. When our burgers were delivered, we noticed that both the plates and the burgers were fairly small. Hubby enjoyed his burger and gave me one of his onion rings. The onion ring was delicious. My burger was cooked to order and it was yummy, although small. We turned in the coupon for my free burger and waited for our check. We were given a nice free surprise dessert - two scoops of good quality vanilla ice cream topped with chocolate syrup and some whipped cream with two spoons to share. Our server did a great job and was very friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

Obviously a place that is run with a lot of pride. From the moment I walked in and was greeted by the person at the front desk and was escorted to my table, to the time I finished my meal and left at every touch point this Restaurant did an exceptional job of customer service. I could find no fault in the overall experience. Was greeted promptly in a nice and friendly manner. I was by myself and there was no 'condescending... just one today?' remark. Was seated immediately. Jared my waiter took very good care of me and was extremely attentive and perceptive. High marks indeed. I had the Tomato Soup and the Smokehouse burger. Overall a very positive and memorable experience at this place. I am not a big fan of franchise places, but this one hits it out of the park!!!

Reviewed 5 December 2017

They have a good system in place. You are greeted quickly, sat promptly and with the selections in the menu you are sure to find a winner. Very good job.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

We were travelling back to the eastern shore of North Carolina. We stop at Ruby Tuesday's whenever we are on the road. This establishment is one of the better run Ruby Tuesday's we have stopped at.

The server was super friendly and attended to any special requests. As usual, the salad bar was excellent. I had the Cheeseburger which was cooked exactly as I asked for. This Ruby's is near the airport.We do travel back and forth on I-40, so now we have a good place to stop and get a good meal on the western side of Greensboro!

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Usually stop by at this Ruby Tuesday's when I am in town.
The staff is always helpful and friendly and the food really good.