“Excellent Italian ”

Bravo Cucina Italiana
Reserve with OpenTable
Bravo Cucina Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #47 of 948 Restaurants in Greensboro
Price range: US$7 - US$21
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: BRAVO Cucina Italiana is proud to serve Italian classics with a twist made with authentic old world cooking techniques and the highest-quality ingredients - housemade pasta specialties, pizzas and flatbreads, steaks, chops and seafood. We invite you to come join our atmosphere under a fun, family-friendly Roman ruin decor. Join us BRAVO Cucina Italiana, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Visited Bravo for the first time with my family and friends for a total of 8 of us on a Sunday evening around 5:30. Was seated in about 10 minutes. Much better than the 4 hour wait time we were told by The Cheesecake Factory across the parking lot. Food was hot and fantastic. Service was right on point. Highly recommend and will be back on future visits to the area.

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

Were told 30 mins to get seated. Took an hour. Not very good at time management

We checked a few times and were told 5 mins.

Reviewed 12 January 2017

Bravo seems to fall in the class of Romano's Macaroni Grill and Carrabas, but this is a bad assumption in my opinion: it's a cut above. Their pizza is excellent. Great crust and fresh toppings. Their pasta dishes also have a more authentic taste than the aforementioned. Portion sizes are huge ( notice all the "doggie bags" leaving the restaurant ). The atmosphere is very nice, it feels like you're dining in Roma. Service is very good, prompt and knowledgable. It's a fun place to dine.

Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

Had never visited this restaurant but my wife had in the past. I was very impressed with the whole visit. The restaurant is as nice as any I have been to in a while. The menu has many choices and the service was commendable. I told my wife we will definitely be returning in the near future.

Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

I am always impressed with Bravo. The food is unfailingly delicious, the service prompt and professional, and the prices reasonable. I will continue eating here!