“Great meal”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Wendover Ave and Stanley Rd.
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Staff was super friendly and helpful. I sat at the bar and ate. I had the Veal Parm. Came with a salad and bread and for desert I had the cheesecake. The food was fantastic and plentiful. I would recommend this for a evening meal or date night.

Reviewed 7 April 2017

We enjoyed dinner here while visiting friends in the area. The food was wonderful. Service was attentive and friendly.
The different rooms are attractively decorated. There's an outside dining area that looks like it would be a relaxing, enjoyable dining spot during nice weather.

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

I love the food and the service. Friendly greeting upon arriving and good service. The salad is fresh and the garlic bread is the best! They make all salad dressing in house. The pasta is good and I love the salmon. Price wise it's a good deal. And the lunch special is just plain ole good with a great price. I don't see why they are not always pack out of the house. Good meal good service.

Reviewed 26 February 2017

This is my favorite Italian eatery in the Greensboro area (and beyond). I had taken a trip to Italy after a while I got a hankering for some Real Italian food. I must say the meals I have had here have been just as tasty. I find the food to be consistently excellent no matter what meal I choose. The portions are a good size, the price tag no so oversized, very reasonable. The staff is always friendly and helpful. It’s clean with a nice atmosphere. “Mama Rosa” is from the homeland and is usually in view while “Papa Rosa” is always in the kitchen, I believe. I’ve checked out many of the other Italian restaurants in the area, no competition. If you have not eaten here yet you should try it out!

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

I wanted to try this restaurant & although advertised open at 11:00, I'm sitting in the parking lot at 11;15 & no sign of life.