“Tasty and Friendly!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 November 2016

Stopped in for lunch with our college kids. They've been complaining about not being able to find good sushi near UNCG. Well, we found what they were looking for and more.
Hubby ordered the steak Hibachi as he is not a sushi fan; steak was well cooked, juicy and flavorful as were the veggies. Our sushi was beautifully prepared and really flavorful too! Their detailed menu was extremely helpful for someone not so well versed in the ingredients. My daughter's rainbow roll was by far the highlight of everyone's tastebuds! Waitress was attentive, but not pushy. The atmosphere & bathrooms were a bit dated, but easily overlooked because of the food. Our waitress gave the kids a punch card for % off next time they order.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

This has everything I like in a restaurant...great location (just in front of the Shoe Market and Harris Teeter on West Market St.)...great service (every time I've been there, the wait staff was friendly & knowledgeable - I've not been eating Sushi for very long and it's helpful to have someone making recommendations)...great portions - I never leave there hungry.
I've eaten the playboy roll, the Philadelphia roll, and had the house soup and a few other things. The menu on the internet doesn't show the extensive list of specific sushi items they have, so be sure to look on the back of their printed menu for all that's avaiable.

Reviewed 6 August 2016

Best sushi in Greensboro. I have been there many times and never left disappointed. The waitstaff is always attentive and very nice. They are also open late which is convenient for people like me who do not get off work till late to eat and hang out with friends.

Reviewed 6 January 2016

We cam for lunch. We were seated quickly and given menus. Chopsticks were rough and tore up my lips. The plated food came with a fork. Food was tasty.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

Tucked away at the edge of a shopping center is this little gem of a restaurant. The food is tasty. The service is good. The prices are right. I have nothing negative to say at all.