“Truly Continental Cuisine”

Ranked #79 of 992 Restaurants in Greensboro
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Cafe Europa delivers a delicious, beautifully presented and perfectly executed breakfast in a great outdoor private patio, complete with music, water fountain and skyline view. Wife LOVED her Bloody Mary and me, my draft Ale with a perfect 1 inch head on a chilled Pilsner glass. They served splendid espressos as well.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Been here many times over the years and food is great, period. The last three times I've been the pint draft beers come to the table with at 1.5 inches of head and not even close to full. I gave them three attempts and I will discontinue having drinks here. There is some politics going on with this business and the city of Greensboro forcing them out so this may be an underlying cause.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

Mussels simmered in wine sauce with tons of garlic and a baguette. Sigh. And there are three varieties, Catalina, Diablo, and something else. All are great. Pair dinner with a bottle of Gabbiano red and you're set.

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Tried Cafe Europa today for brunch and everything was delicious! I ordered the Good Morning Rudy and the eggs scrambled with cream cheese and dill was perfectly done! Great mixture! The hash browns were also really good, BUT we ordered a side of grit cakes as per suggestion... THEY WERE AMAZING!!! My absolute favorite. I could just eat a stack of grit cakes!!! Also, awesome prices.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Im here in the city for a week with mu hubby...he is working and I am enjoying the city. Found this little French cafe and it changed my life. I ordered the French Pizza! In a word, AMAZING!!!