“Well worth the price!”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

We are visiting Greensboro, NC and found this restaurant in the visitors guide. Great Mediterranean food, fast friendly service and very clean. My wife and I tried the combination platter and loved it. Highly recommend this restaurant to everyone.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

Mythos is a very nice place to have a quick lunch. Orders are taken at the counter, a number is given and then the order is delivered to yourtable very efficiently.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

We had a lot of out of town guests for the weekend for our anniversary celebration. We asked Eddie to cater Friday night. He delivered the most amazing meal - all in throw away containers. Our families ate everything including the left overs the next day for lunch. Everything was so fresh and hot. I would highly recommend eating at Mythos which we do regularly but also catering. The prices are very reasonable and Eddie is the best!

Reviewed 31 March 2017

Generally the staff is friendly and helpful. The appetizers are always good and most other dishes are good. I will keep repeating.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

I love Mythos as one of my favorite places to order takeout lunch from, they always get the order right and are very quick. The portions are huge for the cheap price, i think most things are under $10, I have never sat down to eat there, I always takeout and its wonderful. The greek salad and chicken kebob are amazing dishes.