“A nice place!”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Always a nice place to eat! Friendly, clean, great food. Staff is always friendly. Food is always great! We like both locations.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

My wife and I eat at Mythos once a week when we are in town. The food is always consistently good, the service is fast, and rarely have to wait for a table. You can eat here and not break the bank, good value. Monday’s and Thursday’s are moussaka nights (my wife’s favorite) and it’s excellent. Generally I have the chicken souvlaki which is always good. Everything on the menu is good and they have hamburgers or grilled cheese sandwiches if you are bringing small children. This is a family atmosphere with lots of repeat customers. If you go there several times, Eddie the owner will know you by name.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

This place is an easy 5 stars when compared to other quick eats. The price is right for lunch at $9 for everything pictured and a drink. The chicken is full of flavor and the salad is fresh and delicious (made to order the way you like it). The pita bread is melt in your mouth yummy! Each time I'm at Mythos (either location), the staff are extremely friendly and hard-working. If you are looking for a well-priced quick meal with huge flavors, visit Mythos! Enjoy! (I know the picture looks fake, but it is honestly the plate they sat in front of me for my lunch this week!)

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

We had a very tasty meal at Mythos. Parking is easy. Place is new, clean and very nice. The staff can't be any nicer. Goodness....they checked on me constantly.
The food was good. My dolmades were...good. Not great. The leaves were tough and chewy. I like mine soft and tender. Chicken kabobs and lamb tasted great!
The greek salad was good...But....pepperoncini had to be requested? Hmmm. Ok. But then the dressing was not quite the traditional Greek dressing I love. Small issues. Good spot. I'll be back.

1  Thank JCFFB
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Really delicious food, great service, priced affordable! Can't ask for much more! Definitely going back!