“Real Mexican food”

San Luis Restaurant
Ranked #397 of 914 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 23 March 2016

They have a large menu and its all good from what i have seen and eaten , The place is old but will maintained , The staff is easy on the eyes and fast

Reviewed 27 October 2015

I've eaten at San Luis several times and it's always very good. I've eaten several dishes there and my favorite so far are the brochetas (plates beautifully!) and the especial de la cocina. I always look forward to the food there. The service is friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

Another great restaurant in Greensboro, with all the trimmings. Very comfortable, good prices, great, attentive service, and fantastic food. You will enjoy this experience. Good parking and easy access.

Reviewed 27 June 2015 via mobile

I hate inconveniencing people and unfortunately, I must have inconvenienced our waitress by placing our food order. She was brutal. I don't think she spoke to us the entire time. Ordering extra salsa is inapproriate. There must have been at least 1 staff member for each table yet we couldn't get more chips. Don't go in with high expectations, or any expectations at all, and you will be fine. Cheers!

Reviewed 26 January 2015

Easy to find with plenty of parking. The restaurant is clean and well managed with a pleasant staff. Seating is varied- tables, booths & open air. The service is very good- prompt & polite. The menu is tempting; take your time and look it over they offer many choices. We have enjoyed every meal we have had here. If you find too many items to choose from try the "Kitchen Special"
I did and it has become one of my favorites! The portions are gracious and well presented. This is an all round great place to go whether it be for business, family or a date.