“Teeny Tiny Happy Hour Drinks”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Poblano's Mexican Grill
Ranked #622 of 913 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 16 April 2017

Went for cheap tacos and found out they were having a margarita special. Was disappointed that the margaritas came in a super tiny glass with barely any tequila. I understand asking people to buy drinks when doing severely discounted food, but at least give me an adult-sized alcoholic drink please.

Reviewed 28 April 2016

Food is loaded with tooooooo much msg. Felt bloated after the meal. Typical Mexican menu with typical Mexican Americanized dishes.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

There is a large dining area. The wait staff is very professional and speedy!! The menu is quite varied and includes something for just about everyone. The food is well prepared and affordable.

Reviewed 8 March 2016

HORRIBLE service. Even worse management. No one on staff has accurate information in reference to their promotions. I received a groupon here as a gift, been here in the past so I was excited. Decided to use it for dinner, hostess had no knowledge of the promotion and said to ask my waiter. I asked prior to placing my order how the promotion could be used. Was told my friend and I could use the promotion, we just could not split the check or use it towards our beers. Fine, no problem. Even asked the waiter, 'I have to buy $30 of food to use this promotion' was told YES. Bill comes, waiter makes a remark that he had 'trouble' getting our bill. Bill has only received a discount of $10 and we still ow $20 plus $6 and change for beers. Asked why the full promotion wasn't taken, waiter says we can only use 'part' of the promotion per visit. Ask to speak to the manager, waiter has an attitude and says GLADLY. Manager comes over after the waiter yells across the bar what the issue was. Manager begins to over talk me as i'm explaining the situation, immediately begins to accuse me and my friend of skipping out on our bill. I asked if there was someone else I could speak to or if he could call the owner. He said he's done it before but won't be doing it now. He continues to raise his voice, over talk me, and demand me to pay the remaining amount. At this point, I understand that he is not going to be respectful, nor is he even going to honor the promotion THEY provided, so I call the police. A police officer had to waste tax dollars to mediate a coupon discount because a manager did not want to own the mistake of not being educated of current restaraunt promotions. He kept saying he didn't want to get in 'trouble' with his boss for honoring the promotion. But instead, he'd rather ruin the reputation of the establishment.

Reviewed 5 October 2015

Decent food and good margarita's. This wasn't the very best Mexican food that we've ever had, but it was good. We would stop in here again if in the area.