“You will love their cheesecakes!!!”

Cheesecakes By Alex
Ranked #2 of 916 Restaurants in Greensboro
Price range: US$1 - US$5
Dining options: After-hours
Description: A local scratch bakery located in the heart of historic Downtown Greensboro. Providing fresh baked pastries and other sweets along with locally roasted coffees and Ice cream. Plenty of indoor and outdoor seating with free WiFi.
Reviewed 15 April 2017

They have a great variety of cheesecakes and other pastries, all of them good!!! Their lemon cheesecake is highly recommended.
The only downside is that their coffee is always halfway cold. Its great coffee too, but always cold.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

I've lived in Greensboro for about 2 years ago and recently found Cheesecakes by Alex downtown. I've been a couple times and have truly enjoyed my takeout cakes each time.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

I have been coming to Alex for his divine cheesecake since the place first opened. It is my "go to" answer for dessert if I am having dinner guests or need an unexpected birthday cake...cheesecake that is. The fun part is to get a cheesecake sampler and then serve the assortment to my guests and watch them share and swap various "favorites". I keep a medium sized sampler in my freezer just for those unexpected times and sometimes I don't have a "reason", I just buy the sampler divide it up into servings of two slices each, keep them frozen and pull them out when I just need a delicious end-of-day treat. If you are visiting Greensboro, stop by Cheesecakes By Alex for muffins, coffee, ice cream, for an unexpected surprise but a memorable experience.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

A wonderful selection of fresh-made cheescakes, pastries, cakes and cannoli along with very good coffee. I much prefer this to a large national chain store also with cheesecake in its name! Cute little store with a handful of tables and a line that is also often long(ish) but reasonably fast moving. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Daughter and I were coming through town and looked for a café online. While it turns out that Cheesecakes by Alex only serves up cheesecake and other baked treats, they do what they do very well. We had the crème brûlée cheesecake and I had a latte. Both were truly outstanding. I don't do a lot of these reviews, but felt compelled to share my thoughts on this place.