US$149
US$89
US$144
US$116
HolidayInn.com
Best Western Plus Greensboro/Coliseum Area(Greensboro)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$75
US$70
  • Pool
US$134
Hotels.com
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleannight shiftrestful staygreensboro coliseumgreat customer servicehotel of choicehousekeeping staffovernight stayupon checkparking lotfridge and microwaverestaurants and shoppinggreat roomsusieredicardmanana
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Great location for restaurants; nice landscaped property surrounding it for walks/walking dog. Rooms were clean, staff friendly and price was right for overnight stay. The pleasant surprise was unlimited supply of restaurants, Darryl's being highly suggested!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
NCRedRoofGM, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Greensboro Coliseum, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your experience. We also believe that we have a great location in regards to shopping, restaurants, and local attractions. Everyone was pleased to know that we met our goals of providing a clean and well maintained room with great service during your stay. We're pet friendly, so we want to provide a property that is beneficial to guest and their pets.

Thank you again for taking the time to post a review. It is our hope that we see you again when your travels return you to Greensboro, NC.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

The location is clean and well maintained. I was extremely pleased with the cleanliness of the room. I carry my own sheets and extra socks when I stay at hotels, and I pleased to say I did not need either of these for our room. The floor was clean, including the corners and baseboards where you usually see dirt and grime. The carpet was clean as was the wood in the bathroom. The bathroom, including the tub looked freshly scrubbed. The sheets were crisp and clean. The beds and pillow were comfortable. The location is convenient to the coliseum, within walking distance if you don't mind a small hike. It is within walking distance of other local eatery's. The staff were friendly and helpful. A+A+ to this Red Roof Inn.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
NCRedRoofGM, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Greensboro Coliseum, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Hello Randih486,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel. Our goal is to provide a clean and well maintained room with great service. It is a pleasure to know we deliver on those goals with your stay. We too believe our location is great in relation to the coliseum, aquatic center, shopping and restaurants.

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and sharing your experience. We do hope to see you again if your travels return you to Greensboro, NC.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

VERY CLEAN room. Grounds were clean too, I think I saw 1 or 2 cigarette butts in parking lot. Visible security at night as well. No pool, but we weren’t there for that anyway.
Easy check in/check out.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
NCRedRoofGM, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Greensboro Coliseum, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Hello MediTraveler1243,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We want to provide a clean and well maintained rooms with great service. It is a pleasure to receive feedback in which our goals are met. We're glad we met your expectations.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. We hope to see you again if your travels return you to Greensboro, NC.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

We are in Greensboro for a concert and this was the cheapest, nicer hotel I could find online. The staff has been so helpful with us. I need my tickets printed off and they helped me by allowing me to print them at the front desk. I always have good luck with Red Roof Inns.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
NCRedRoofGM, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Greensboro Coliseum, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are pleased that we could assist you with printing your tickets and hope you enjoyed the concert. One of our goals is to exceed our customers expectation with our service and hotel. We are all pleased to know you appreciated our service.

Thank you again for providing a review of our hotel and choosing to stay with us. We do hope to see you again if your travels return you to Greensboro, NC.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

We rented a full on ADA room. Included large tiled bathroom roll in shower, multiple heads and hand held as well. Plenty of maneuvering room. Rest of room was pretty conventional though the closet bar was at a lower height. Bedding was very comfortable. Room had a mini-fridge and microwave. My only complaint was that the shower drain was a bit slow so water also drained to an additional drain in the center of the bathroom.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
NCRedRoofGM, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Greensboro Coliseum, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are pleased to know you were pleased overall with our universal room. I apologize for the inconvenience created by the slow drain. I understand how that would be bothersome. We will review each universal room to ensure that is no longer an issue. We are happy to know that you had found the bedding comfortable.

Thank you again for providing a review and choosing to stay with us. I do hope you give us another opportunity to meet your lodging needs if your travel returns you to Greensboro.