“Package deal”

Jolie Jolie Beauty Salon
Ranked #2 of 7 Spas & Wellness in Kampot
Reviewed 22 January 2017

It was a lovely experience which offered a package deal (nails & facial). Thoroughly enjoyed it. Recommend

All reviews
"cambodia"
in 12 reviews
"gel"

Reviewed 10 January 2017

Back to Kampot after 2 years, I was curious to check how my favorite places I visited last time have been evolve. I had such a lovely moment at Jolie Jolie during my last visit that I couldn't resist to go back there to indulge myself. And what a nice surprise ! The spa has moved on the first floor, beautifully decorated with new adds like gel manicure. And the boutique !!! Lovely shop at the ground floor now with beautiful clothes made in Kampot, jewels and locally made handicrafts. What a brilliant improvement ! Services perfect as before. So glad to be back there. Continue the good work girls, you are amazing !

4  Thank Garenou
Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

Me and my friends had manicure, pedicure and facial treatment at jolie's.

Had the best mani+pedi of my life, the girls were very meticulous and took their job very serious!

Its not cheap compared to what I paid in Vietnam for mani and pedicure but the ambience is great, the spa and all the material used super clean and the girls took a long time to do the treatments so the price is definitely reasonable.

The facial was super relaxing and even involved a small head massage.

The owner even gave us a refreshing iced tea before we left.

Super experience!

1  Thank Rosa Ester S
Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

I visited this place after reading the reviews
The place is amazing with beautiful decoration.
The owner seems to be a very nice gentleman
But the treatment itself is nothing
18$ for a facial???
Three masks with hand and feet massage and the worst part was the face massage which wasn't more than 10 minutes in a very unpleasant way
I will explain exactly why: the girl had her nails touching the face and hardly using any oil or cream which made the face very hot and unpleasant
Tried to explain but she doesn't understand one word of English
For the price in Cambodia you can get a real good treatment

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 November 2016

I decided I needed a massage on my recent holiday to Kampot, and my wife wanted a mani-pedi with gel polish on her fingernails, so the only choice was Jolie Jolie. The salon is airy and clean, but certainly not clinical in any way, just inviting.

I opted for a 90 minute tea scrub and oil massage. It was a fantastic experience. I have massages that hurt, but the massage here was relaxing that I dozed off, three times.I have never felt better than after this experience.

I'm pretty sure that gel nails are new to Kampot, as my wife had to give them tips on removing her old polish, but the service she received was fantastic. I'm not sure if it was advice given, or that we'd booked in as a couple, but we got a hefty discount on the already quite meager bill.