“Hands/ Feet Treatment ”

Jolie Jolie Beauty Salon
Ranked #2 of 7 Spas & Wellness in Kampot
Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

Do not wonder if you stand in front of the place. On the ground floor you'll find a boutique (same owners). The Beauty Salon will be found on the first floor. It's a well-furnished place which makes you feel relaxed. Kind people working here.

I had a feet treatment, my wife a hands treatment including new fingernail colors. Both about 90 minutes for 15 $/ each.
I don't have any opportunities to compare, but the result seems perfect. And the treatment felt soft and professional.
The hands treatment and especially the fingernails were more than perfect (and in this case there are many opportunities to compare).

Highly recommended!

"gel"
"cambodia"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed 22 January 2017

It was a lovely experience which offered a package deal (nails & facial). Thoroughly enjoyed it. Recommend

Reviewed 10 January 2017

Back to Kampot after 2 years, I was curious to check how my favorite places I visited last time have been evolve. I had such a lovely moment at Jolie Jolie during my last visit that I couldn't resist to go back there to indulge myself. And what a nice surprise ! The spa has moved on the first floor, beautifully decorated with new adds like gel manicure. And the boutique !!! Lovely shop at the ground floor now with beautiful clothes made in Kampot, jewels and locally made handicrafts. What a brilliant improvement ! Services perfect as before. So glad to be back there. Continue the good work girls, you are amazing !

4  Thank Garenou
Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

Me and my friends had manicure, pedicure and facial treatment at jolie's.

Had the best mani+pedi of my life, the girls were very meticulous and took their job very serious!

Its not cheap compared to what I paid in Vietnam for mani and pedicure but the ambience is great, the spa and all the material used super clean and the girls took a long time to do the treatments so the price is definitely reasonable.

The facial was super relaxing and even involved a small head massage.

The owner even gave us a refreshing iced tea before we left.

Super experience!