“No longer exists in kampot”

Jolie Jolie Beauty Salon
Ranked #2 of 7 Spas & Wellness in Kampot
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Closed down,no equivalent service in kampot.Maps & info here are dated very quickly I have nothing more to say,just save you disappointment.

2  Thank dabarnes908
"cambodia"
in 12 reviews
"gel"

Reviewed 25 May 2017

I had passed by Jolie Jolie on several treks through town and was curious. I decided to stop in yesterday and explore a bit more. I feel like this is a boutique that I could stumble upon on the lower east side of manhattan. Everything is handmade and there is interesting art speckling the walls. Beautifully designed pants with a touch of the avant-garde...I was skeptical if they would look good on me but after trying on a couple pairs in a few different styles, I am truly a believer. The fabric is perfect for the hot, humid weather and still lets you breathe. Also, the pants are designed in such a way they are flattering to all body types. In addition to buying a pair of pants, I also bought two lace covered totes (in cream and blue) that are perfect for a trip to the beach or the farmers market and a cream scarf perfect for cooler summer evenings back in Chicago (where I reside). I also had a pedicure and a facial. The third floor is decorated lovely with many plants and a gorgeous balcony where you could envision a fashion photoshoot taking place. The facial took place on the second floor where I basically fell asleep because I was so relaxed. Only organic products are used and today (the day after) my skin feels soft and clean when it usually feels already too oily. I would definitely come here again. I'm already thinking of getting another pair of pants and coming for waxing services before I go home.

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

I visited Jolie Jolie after reading all the great reviews on here but either it isn't as good as reviewed or I caught them on a bad day. On arrival I asked for the deluxe style pedicure which states on the menu it is 2.5 hours long, gel color and $20.

This is expensive for Cambodia but when you consider the length and good reviews I thought I would treat myself. The pedicure itself was good in fairness and the colour looks lovely but the treatment only lasted an hour or so. There was no massage or the feet or legs involved which is written about on other reviews. I wouldn't mind this normally but it does state on the menu how long it should have lasted and for the money paid this is what should be delivered.

I did try and ask the lady who was giving the treatment but unfortunately she spoke no English (once I asked her how much something was and she showed me to the toilets misunderstanding me) and there was no owner in sight.

Overall I wouldn't go again and I thought it was overpriced for what it was, although I appreciate if the owner was there maybe it would have been better.

2  Thank Nelly23451
Reviewed 12 May 2017

The staff team was very friendly and professional. I had a facial during which fresh ingredients such as fresh oranges and yoghurt were used. The smells were fantastic and very relaxing. The treatment also included a quick hand and lower leg massage which felt awesome. Everything was very clean and relaxed. A 60min treatment for $15 great value for money :)