“Seafood”

Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Seafood, Bar
Good for: View
Dining options: Dinner
Description: This is a local favorite. Dave's Oyster Bar and Grill is all about Oysters. Get them raw, backed, or steamed. Also serving other seafood and non seafood options. Beer and Wine also available.
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Dave's has GREAT oysters and GREAT seafood. The peaches and cream bread pudding melted in your mouth. It's also a place for the whole family.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Casual, comfy, delicious food. Great oysters, as they should be since they're an oyster bar! Service was good. The shrimp dval, their signature dish, was okay, but I will go for something else next time.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Very casual but good seafood! We went at lunch and my husband had one of the lunch specials and was very happy and we liked the smoked mullet dip as well

I had a salad and it was Crisp & good but I really do wish I had tried some of the ioysters instead. I believe watching the activity of this Resturant. while we were there for lunch that OYSTERS are what I should get when I go next time!

the oysrer bar looked like there was a lot of varieties of FRESH oysters – one of my passions

Definitely will go back

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Have been a regular for years, Never Again
Was not crowed and Hostess set us right by front door and we asked to move to another table and was told no? We left and ate elsewhere.

1  Thank Rick H
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

We shared a dozen Rockachoke oysters and a blackened fish sandwich. Oysters were perfectly cooked and the service was great! Thanks!