“Sad, Sad News”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 23 January 2018

La Brisa closed its doors January 21st. We had eaten here almost weekly for 3 years. We believe the construction of the new bridge was the reason. Thank you to the owners and staff for always making us feel special and for delicious meals. Fourth of July will never be the same.

2  Thank ChattyKathy53

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

The view of the sunset from their patio is spectacular! It was pretty dead when we walked in around 5, so we were seated right away. Our server was super friendly. The baked Brie dip was absolutely delicious. I ordered steak and shrimp with fried green tomatoes. My steak was over cooked (I asked for med rare, it came out well done), but the bbq shrimp and fried green tomatoes well made up for it. She offered to have the kitchen remake my steak, but I was already pretty full, and had my heart set on both their carrot cake and white chocolate blueberry cheesecake. Both were amazing!! We enjoyed our experience

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Great place. We had breakfast and dinner and both meals were very good. Daughter and I also had dessert! There is a good variety on the breakfast menu. And the burgers and the sweet potatoes fries were a hit at dinner time.

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Okay, so this is actually part of the Quality Inn - which actually isn’t so quality... but the restaurant/bar is really good. La Brisa is the Quality Inn’s restaurant and bar, but it’s really good. Great staff, great little bar for drinks and they serve some terrific food. The burgers are amazing - but they have several options are really it’s good stuff. Check em out!

Reviewed 12 January 2018

Our family went for brunch on Sunday. Pretty view of the water. The toast and bacon were really good! My husband tried to get the waitress's attention for a refill on coffee but never got one; not a deal breaker though. The O'Brien potatoes tasted so old like they had been pulled in and out of refrigerator for too many days. They were soggy and nobody at our table could eat them. Sadly, that was a deal breaker for us.

3  Thank Tammy G