1,201 results
All reviews infinity pool citrus cafe vembanad lake superior room pool side pathiramanal island first floor front office buffet breakfast courteous staff house boat small property badminton court his team special thanks shikara ride lake resort
Reviewed 3 January 2018

We stayed for 2 nights. The Location and Rooms are great. All rooms are lake facing. My kids and self enjoyed the swimming pool a lot. The staff is courteous. The only thing that let us down is the restaurant staff with there slow service and response time. Overall it is a great stay and my family enjoyed being there.

Room Tip: Lake view with direct access to pool
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort, Kerala. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.vlr@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best Regards,

Hotel General Manager
Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort, Kerala.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Dear Travellers

1. I stayed two nights in the hotel during 24 Dec to 26 Dec 2017. The only good part of the hotel is its location.

2. I do not recommend the hotel for the following reasons :-

(a) Its over priced (I paid Rs 15,000/- per night) as compared to the room facilities provided. The room was provided with absolutely average amenities (room space, TV, AC, flooring, wall colours, curtains, linen, etc) - absolutely not worth the cost charged.

(b) The restaurant is average (compared to the costing) with limited variety of ffod and staff. The arrangements, cleanliness, cutlery, laying out of food and beverages and refill is absolutely "AVERAGE". The only solace is that the restaurant is very well located.

(c) The so-called gymnasium is having only three equipment's (two treadmills - one is not functional and one cycle). Its was absolutely not expected !!!

3.Finally; the hotel is not Recommended. Please don't waste money.

All the Best !!!

Thank You.

Best Regards

Room Tip: Not recommended
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank tunnujha23

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort, Muhamma-West of Kumarakom, Kerala. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

We are an mid-scale resort in line with international 3 to 4 star hotels. We have been careful to benchmark competitors in our segment in order to set a very competitive price for food and for rooms. We do hope you do find Lemon Tree to be value-for-money on your next visit.

We are sorry you did not enjoy the food during your stay. We are constantly working on improving the quality and variety of our food and experimenting with new menus, based on the feedback given by our guests.

We are sorry the facilities in our Fitness Center did not meet your expectations. We have noted your observation and are re-looking at our standards to understand your feedback better.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.vlr@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 1 January 2018

Visited on 05 & 06 Dec-2017. Room was good but if you don't like spell of lemon than don't go as every where they have used the lemon smell. I got headache due to the same.
Staff was good. Service is average. Wifi is not so good.

Room Tip: Behind pool.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank JayeshS286
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Dear Guest,

We apologize for the service you experienced at our hotel. We have re-briefed the staff to follow predefined procedures at all times and ensure speedy and timely service. We assure you of a better experience when you visit us next.

Our internet services have been outsourced to a nationally reputed service provider and we levy a minimal mark-up on their charges to recover our administrative costs. The reason we do not provide net access complimentary 24x7 in all our packages and travel agent special rates, is because we would then have to recover the cost equally from the room rate of all our guests rather than only actual users (currently ~60% of our guests) which we felt would be inherently unfair to those not using these services.
For multi-device and high speed data needs may I suggest you to get in touch with the Front Desk and avail Wi-Fi packages that suit your needs the best.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

The resort is essentially set in a large, traditional Kerala house in Alleppy. The resort condition is "average" (could have been furnished and decorated better). There is not much to do in the resort though - the Activity Center is very basic, the gym is at best "an apology", etc. The pool is nice, but not enough to hold your attention for a long time. The "resort" is located away from the city, so getting there and back is a challenge (unless you pay lots of money to hotel organized cabs).

The best part is that the resort is right at the Vembanand lake. The food at the restaurant is good, and the lunch/dinner buffets are priced affordably. The service is good as well.

The resort bills itself as a "luxury" one, and charges prices accordingly. It definitely is NOT a "Luxury" resort, at best a "Mid Range" one.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with unhindered lake view
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Our attempt at Lemon Tree is to ensure the hotel is fresh, crisp and clean and we have laid down our processes accordingly. We constantly monitor the wear and tear of our assets and are very prompt in addressing any maintenance issues. We are sorry we did not meet your expectations. We are re-looking at our standards to understand your feedback better.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

This is good hotel for the tourist and all tourist attractions like boat ride etc is offered from Hotel itself. Quite value for money Hotel. Loved the Hospitality of the staff and food was good too. If traveling with Family make sure to book bigger rooms.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest

Best Regards,

Hotel General Manager
Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort, Kerala.