1. Room was good and well maintained, stayed in Junior Suite 607. Great view of lake. Property is good with many activities for children.
2. Great travel desk with many houseboat/ cruise/ Shikha options. All owned by hotel so well maintained. Sunset cruise recommended. Even the drivers are very warm and honest.
1. Food taste and variety could improve. Buffet is good for a one time try.
2. Staff and Service levels could improve. Language barrier may be one of the reasons for not up to the mark service. Had asked for a soft Paratha for baby, staff got wrong item twice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A picturesque 5 Star Classified Resort Hotel at Alleppey ( The Venice of the East ) overlooking the backwaters of the Punnamada Lake. 85 kilometres from Cochin International Aiport which is about a 2 hour drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Fastbooking so you can book your Ramada Alleppey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Alleppey Kerala/Alappuzha, India