Arcadia Regency Hotel Alleppey
Bamboo Lagoon Backwater Front Resort(Alappuzha)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$34
  • Room Service
The World Backwaters(Alappuzha)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$46
  • Breakfast included
Citrus Retreats Alleppey(Alappuzha)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$50
  • Breakfast included
Abad Turtle Beach(Alappuzha)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$61
Agoda.com
Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort(Alappuzha)(Great Value!)
US$78
Ramada Alleppey(Alappuzha)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$71
Agoda.com
Palmgrove Lake Resort(Alappuzha)(Great Value!)
US$53
  • Restaurant
US$31
Nova Holidays(Alappuzha)(Great Value!)
US$150
All reviewsswimming poolhotel is centrally locatednice and clean hotelrailway stationboating areahotel serviceplace to stayexcellent hotelroom service is alsoan overnight stayboat jettycomfortable stayalleppy beachfood qualityrestaurant managermain citymodern amenities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Very very good quality of food. They makes according to our require taste.. loved the place we must visit again. I think its the best hotel in this city. A must stay if you are in this city. Staff members are very carrying. They were giving best service they can give.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sunny D
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

The best place to stay,if you are in Alleppy.Their services are awesome.Very nice clean large rooms, ambience is beautiful, staff are very good except there is problem of language understanding. The hotel is located in the centre of town from where you can go to all nearby attractions.
Only 2 things which I didn't like: Restaurant is useless. It is such a beautiful restaurant, but has very limited choices in menu. Staff in restaurant are quiet non-responsive, they don't care much. I went 2 times, 1st time they were just not interested to serve me and agreed to go to nearby different restaurant. 2nd time I ate some veg things. They were just Ok. The fruit salad with ice cream was blunder. I have never eaten fruit salad with so many raw mangoes instead of some wonderful fruit options. Tea ordered in the room was also just ok. The hotel is such a beautiful place to live in whole of Alleppy I would say, but the food must be equally great. You will never regret staying in this hotel, it is indeed a good place than rest of the hotels I have seen in Alleppy. But for good food, you have to venture out. Thanks.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 June 2017

Its a very good , well decorated hotel. Rooms are nice & large, free wifi from each room , but the buffet breakfast needs to be taken care off( not upto the mark as far as the hotel is concerned), Check in time is 2 p.m.(so have to wait sometimes)
Overall good experience

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank nileshchoudhury
Reviewed 18 June 2017

Stayed there for a night in June as we were not interested in house boat stay during night time and wanted to do only a day cruise. This place is in the market area close to Allepey backwaters (around 1.5-2 KMs). Don't expect too much from this hotel, its good for just an overnight stay. Also, you might not find any staff for baggage drop while checking out....atleast we didnot find for 15-20 minutes even after calling Reception twice and therefore picked our own bags to lobby. We didnot try hotel food based on earlier feedbacks, so I am not sure about the quality and service of restaurant.

Useful Tips:- Hotel does not have Tea/Cofee maker in the rooms and their morning service start around 7:15 AM. So, if you are an early morning person who needs a cup of tea, then maybe you can walk towards BSNL building nearby on CCNB road and there's a Chaiwallah who sells this excellent tea.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

This is the second time Iam visiting this hotel and i was really glad and excited to be here because I had a hope that they will be treating me the same way they had treated me before. And yes, they did t let me down. Exciting part was the receptionist recognised me and he gave me a warm welcome. I felt like I was home. The food was pretty good. I was on a busy schedule so couldn't really concentrate on the food. Rooms wer well maintained and room service was also really to be appreciated. Overall service was excellent I would say.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Arcadia R, Front Office Manager at Arcadia Regency Hotel Alleppey, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2017

Dear Sir,
Thank you for taking time to leave us your valuable feedback via Trip Advisor. We are always working to ensure that our pricing is in line with the quality of the guest experience. We are very happy and thankful for visiting us again. We hope you will visit us again on all your future visits to Alleppey.

Sincerely