We stopped here with friends for two nights and really enjoyed our stay. It was quiet and peaceful and the room (in a detached bungalow) was spacious with a veranda. The grounds are nicely kept and afford good views of the river boats passing by. The open air bathroom was fun too!
Yes there are mosquitos outside but no worse than anywhere else. The management will give you a plug in repeller if you need one.
In contrast to some of the reviewers, we found the food to be homely, tasty and freshly cooked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palmgrove resort is an elegant holiday resort situated in acres of natural greeneries and is on the banks of the beautiful Punnamada lake. The resort offer complete privacy and peaceful atmosphere and is free from air and sound pollution. The resort is really a wonderful paradise and an home far away from your home, of course with homely and tasty food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Palmgrove Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Grove Lake Hotel Alappuzha
- Palmgrove Lake Resort Kerala/Alappuzha, India