“*Staying in AIONA garden of health was an unforgettable experience, great and exactly what I was looking for”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Amed
Aiona Garden of Health
Ranked #21 of 23 Hotels in Amed
Reviewed 21 July 2015

AIONA is an oasis where I could relax, eat tasty vegetarian health food, watching and enjoying the ocean and join a gentle program with unique yoga, dance and meditation.
My daily walk in that special Labyrinth, practicing a walk meditation, gave me a lot to balance myself. The ayurvedic consultation helped me, more better than before, in understanding my personal situation. To sit on the ocean side and eat a fragrant, nourishing breakfast, including a tropical fruit-salad, with fruits, I didn’t know, was just extraordinary. The best I ever had in Bali. I am so grateful to the host, she was just wonderful to me and her friendly staff as well.
I’m quite sure, that some of the one way guests, which are only just dropping in for a moment cannot understand the basic philosophy of Aiona and the intention to support a more conscious lifestyle. This need time.
That resort is offering the possibility to clear your mind and awake your own spirit, when being in nature, enjoying vegetarian fabulous food, joining the movement exercise-program, having an excellent massage and sharing a unique community.
Thank you a lot dear host, for the creation of such a wonderful resort. I feel relaxed, nourished and being at home.
A woman from Switzerland*

Room Tip: all rooms just on oceanside in a wonderfull wild garden
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo

Reviewed 16 July 2015

We went to the restaurant Aloe Vera in the Aiona garden of a Health, and we have been chocked by the behavior of the owners. She was talking to her Balinese staff very aurititary words (like in German: "Komme shnell!!!) and her rudeness is really unpleasant. She also welcome her guests very coldly. It is a pity because the food is fantastic (but quite expensive), and we never will go back again.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank kerleane
Reviewed 1 April 2015

We were really excited to go to Aiona Health Garden to relax and enjoy vegetarian food and yoga. However when we arrived, the german owner asked us to step back because we entered the reception. Then we had to pay minimum 2 nights, directly before lunch or anything else. The rest of stay we felt spied upon, even though we were the only guests in the place. The price versus quality of the room is horrible: 30euros for a small room with broken mosquito net and cold water. There was no intimacy, and everything was to be paid for, even water. To finish, the bill was brought to us on our breakfast and we were asked to leave the room at 10 even though our car was at 10.30. One positive note however, the two balinese women were very nice and welcoming, and the food was absolutely delicious. But we will definitely not be back!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
5  Thank 24MarieSA
Reviewed 20 January 2015

My boyfriend and I stayed in one of their bungalows for 2 nights during our retreat in Amed. The garden is splendid, there are treehouses and places to swing on hammocks or gaze onto the ocean. Yoga with the owner happened during the evening before making a fire with the other occupants and sharing an organic feast! We would recommend this to anyone staying in Bali. Many thanks to those who made this such a special stay :)

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 January 2015 via mobile

They did not have the yoga class and meditation as it had said, because of low season and no other guests. But still it manage to give you the same feelings of calmness and relaxation. You can get some really interesting talks with the owner about life! The service was very good and the food was good vegetarian and healthy. All in all, this is the place that can get to your heart and release your mind. simply going back to nature.

• Stayed: January 2015