Arya Amed Beach Resort(Amed)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$51
US$76
US$70
US$182
US$164
Titi Sedana Homestay(Amed)(Great Value!)
US$20
Bamboo Bali(Amed)(Great Value!)
US$25
US$23
US$383
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

We ate lunch in this lovely garden twice. Food was excellent and worth the money we paid for (propper food should have its price, but its not overpriced). The dishes had a good size. Staff was very nice and friendly (but we didn't meet the owners;-))
environmental advice: here you can refill your water bottle for a small fee.

Stayed: October 2015
Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

If you want to feel watched, unwelcome and have your toilet freedom revoked, be my guest.

For a place boasting mental health and bodily well-being, I came away from it feeling very negative and agitated.

Paid to get into the Shell Museum which was nice enough but filled with Mosquitos (surely the entry fee could buy a few herbal candles to keep them away).

99% of the space was 'private' and we were led by a young girl directly to the museum and she stood in my way to the exit when I wanted to use the loo because she insisted on our party of three being together at all times under her watchful teen eye.

I would suggest the German owner stick to a more regimented profession because health and mental well-being is not their strength.

Bad vibes. No freedom.

Stayed: July 2015
4  Thank M D
Reviewed 21 July 2015

AIONA is an oasis where I could relax, eat tasty vegetarian health food, watching and enjoying the ocean and join a gentle program with unique yoga, dance and meditation.
My daily walk in that special Labyrinth, practicing a walk meditation, gave me a lot to balance myself. The ayurvedic consultation helped me, more better than before, in understanding my personal situation. To sit on the ocean side and eat a fragrant, nourishing breakfast, including a tropical fruit-salad, with fruits, I didn’t know, was just extraordinary. The best I ever had in Bali. I am so grateful to the host, she was just wonderful to me and her friendly staff as well.
I’m quite sure, that some of the one way guests, which are only just dropping in for a moment cannot understand the basic philosophy of Aiona and the intention to support a more conscious lifestyle. This need time.
That resort is offering the possibility to clear your mind and awake your own spirit, when being in nature, enjoying vegetarian fabulous food, joining the movement exercise-program, having an excellent massage and sharing a unique community.
Thank you a lot dear host, for the creation of such a wonderful resort. I feel relaxed, nourished and being at home.
A woman from Switzerland*

Room Tip: all rooms just on oceanside in a wonderfull wild garden
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 July 2015

We went to the restaurant Aloe Vera in the Aiona garden of a Health, and we have been chocked by the behavior of the owners. She was talking to her Balinese staff very aurititary words (like in German: "Komme shnell!!!) and her rudeness is really unpleasant. She also welcome her guests very coldly. It is a pity because the food is fantastic (but quite expensive), and we never will go back again.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank kerleane
Reviewed 1 April 2015

We were really excited to go to Aiona Health Garden to relax and enjoy vegetarian food and yoga. However when we arrived, the german owner asked us to step back because we entered the reception. Then we had to pay minimum 2 nights, directly before lunch or anything else. The rest of stay we felt spied upon, even though we were the only guests in the place. The price versus quality of the room is horrible: 30euros for a small room with broken mosquito net and cold water. There was no intimacy, and everything was to be paid for, even water. To finish, the bill was brought to us on our breakfast and we were asked to leave the room at 10 even though our car was at 10.30. One positive note however, the two balinese women were very nice and welcoming, and the food was absolutely delicious. But we will definitely not be back!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple