“Nice Hotel! Enjoyed My Stay!”
Review of Days Inn Towson

Days Inn Towson
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Towson
Reviewed 19 August 2017

I have been to this hotel in January 2012 for the first time and it was very clean, comfortable, relaxing and quiet. this was exactly what I was looking for. After reading quite a number of reviews a few days ago, I was very hesitant on returning to this hotel because of the bad reviews being posted. However, I bypassed all the negative reviews and went on a two days vacation here. To my surprise, it was nothing like what many guests posted in the review. The room was clean, bed comfortable, NO bed bugs at all. From reading the reviews I made sure I inspected the bed myself, even walked with my own flashlight. The bed was spotless! The pool was very nice. The only thing I noticed is that the carpet in the room was a bit dirty and I am assuming that because of the heavy traffic in and out of the hotel by guests may have caused that. Probably the carpet needs to either be shampooed or changed overall. The room had a little musty scent when I just checked in but that can be caused from being locked up.
It was very quiet, I slept comfortably good also my toddler child. I was able to use my tablet with the hotel's wifi. Yes, the ac was in good condition in comparison to what other guests wrote in their reviews. The hotel staff was very pleasant and courteous. I must say thanks to the housekeeping staff for not allowing me to leave a piece of clothing in the bathroom because a staff from that department came searching for me before I left the property. I really appreciated that because that dress is my favorite. I do believe that there are some people who go around creating problems unnecessarily by posting these negative reviews so that the hotel would get a bad name and to discourage guests/people from staying here. My experience was nothing like what many guests posted. Being a former Customs personnel, I make it my point of duty to inspect everything possible. I just want anyone who reads my review to know that the hotel is not as bad as some people portray it to be. I think they do have issues and trying to be vindictive towards the hotel for some reason. Go see for yourself! I will return to this hotel in the near future.

Room Tip: choose a room the opposite direction from the pool area. It is quieter.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Too dirty, people around smoking, smells bad, no room service nor housekeeping. Don't worth the price! Not too family friendly. Wish I could go out earlier and get a refund for the days I didn't stayed in.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 August 2017

My first appearance of walking in the room- it looked nasty. Chairs dirty with stains or we could only sit on bed. Went to the bathroom where the toilet had stains allllll over and wrappers on the tub with a mat inside of it with stains , dirt and hair. JUST DISGUSTING!!! You can tell the bathroom wasn't cleaned- I didn't even want to step foot in it!. I told the manager and they said my room was gonna get renovated... Yeah OK

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 August 2017

This was a nasty little place. I changed rooms because the carpet was sticky and filthy along with the furniture. The bath tube had a hole in it and was patched. The replacement room was a little better but the carpet was still dirty not sticky so I managed, the chairs were old and stained and the refrigerator mad a lot of noise. The wardrobe was broken too. Three of us shared a room and we was only given enough wash cloths and towels for two. They were hesitant to give us more. The pool was great and the complimentary breakfast was ok, more than I expected. I would never go there again. It needs to close and remodel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2017

The staff was cordial, the continental breakfast was okay, and the bar attached to the hotel was a lot of fun (karaoke night!), but the hotel itself was just so dirty. Hallway floors remained unswept throughout our three-day stay, the furniture was old and had markers writing all over them, the bathroom was small and dank and had cigarette stains all over it, the door was dirty from handprints, there was garbage everywhere, and the dumpster drained out all over the parking lot making the whole area smelled like a rotting animal. On our last day there, I found a dead roach on one of the sidewalks.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Towson
0.7 km away
Best Western Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites
3.2 km away
Sheraton Baltimore North Hotel
3.4 km away
Towson University Marriott Conference Hotel
7.3 km away
Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North - Timonium
Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North -...
#2 of 2 in Lutherville Timonium
9.2 km away
Holiday Inn Timonium
Holiday Inn Timonium
#2 of 3 in Timonium
12.3 km away
Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor

Been to Days Inn Towson? Share your experiences!