US$93
US$126
US$116
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

US$73
US$67
Express Inn(Towson)
US$62
US$67
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$76/night.

US$72
US$180
US$152
US$115
US$108
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Too dirty, people around smoking, smells bad, no room service nor housekeeping. Don't worth the price! Not too family friendly. Wish I could go out earlier and get a refund for the days I didn't stayed in.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cryssmrg
Reviewed 18 August 2017

My first appearance of walking in the room- it looked nasty. Chairs dirty with stains or we could only sit on bed. Went to the bathroom where the toilet had stains allllll over and wrappers on the tub with a mat inside of it with stains , dirt and hair. JUST DISGUSTING!!! You can tell the bathroom wasn't cleaned- I didn't even want to step foot in it!. I told the manager and they said my room was gonna get renovated... Yeah OK

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michel H
Reviewed 18 August 2017

This was a nasty little place. I changed rooms because the carpet was sticky and filthy along with the furniture. The bath tube had a hole in it and was patched. The replacement room was a little better but the carpet was still dirty not sticky so I managed, the chairs were old and stained and the refrigerator mad a lot of noise. The wardrobe was broken too. Three of us shared a room and we was only given enough wash cloths and towels for two. They were hesitant to give us more. The pool was great and the complimentary breakfast was ok, more than I expected. I would never go there again. It needs to close and remodel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank K7075TEadrians
Reviewed 15 August 2017

The staff was cordial, the continental breakfast was okay, and the bar attached to the hotel was a lot of fun (karaoke night!), but the hotel itself was just so dirty. Hallway floors remained unswept throughout our three-day stay, the furniture was old and had markers writing all over them, the bathroom was small and dank and had cigarette stains all over it, the door was dirty from handprints, there was garbage everywhere, and the dumpster drained out all over the parking lot making the whole area smelled like a rotting animal. On our last day there, I found a dead roach on one of the sidewalks.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business