US$73
US$126
US$116
  • Pool
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

US$88
Priceline
US$119
US$84
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

US$167
US$144
All reviewsfull kitchenliving roomwasher dryertowson universitywalk in closetfull service marriottdining areathe concierge loungelarge bedroomsuite hotelfree parkingacross the streetking bedbuffet breakfastfront desk staffbusiness triphome away from home
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We came for a college tour of Towson with my daughter. We appreciated the very spacious accommodations for two adults and a 17 year old. The location is actually on the campus, so very convenient. But I expected a lot more from a Marriott room. The wallpaper was stained as well as the pull out couch cushions. In addition, the bathtub was moldy and pieces of the tub/wall finish were missing. The room had a bleach odor in the air as well as on the bedding. All of that left me with a gross feeling. At the price, any other hotel would have a complementary continental breakfast. They charge $16.95. If you stay here bring breakfast to keep in the kitchenette. For one night it's fine but keep expectations low.

The staff was very friendly but needs to have a refresher on how to dress professionally. No crumpled, untucked shirts without jackets.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Ankush T, Front Office Manager at Towson University Marriott Conference Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Wendy K,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Towson University Marriott Conference Hotel and providing your honest feedback.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. Customer service and satisfaction is our main goal and it was disappointing to hear that the accommodations were far from meeting your expectations and we fell short on our professional outlook as well.

Please feel free to contact me with the below details in order to discuss this further. Once again, I regret the inconvenience and thank you for your valued feedback.

My team and I hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Towson and provide you with a memorable stay experience!

ANKUSH TANDON
Sr. Room Operations Manager
Towson University Marriott Conference Hotel
ankush.tandon@marriott.com
+1 410 324 8100

Reviewed 15 January 2018

Stayed for a night after fleeing the nearby Sheraton after it was so noisy - tons of drunk kids everywhere. This was like an oasis. Clean quiet, really big room. Was so happy to find it. I will stay here for now on when I am visiting the area - best value around.

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

If you are working in the Towson area or visiting Towson University, this hotel is convenient. But, the cleanliness of the hotel is a far cry to what I would expect from a Marriott property. I have traveled domestically and internationally and this is one of the dirtiest. There was hair from the prior guest in the shower, a couch I wouldn't dare sit in and a toiletry cup I wouldn't use either. There is a small kitchen in every room which is a nice touch with the mini fridge, but I'm sure there are other hotels in the area with that amenity. Service can be hot or cold depending on who you encounter.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Ankush T, Front Office Manager at Towson University Marriott Conference Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2017

Dear Bike15,

Thank you for taking the time & effort to pen down your valuable feedback. We are very concerned about your comments on housekeeping standards & cleanliness as this is top priority at the hotel. I would love to connect with you in person and get more feedback on this ill-experience. Please feel free to reach me directly at the email contact listed below. I would also like to thank you for your appreciating the kitchen amenities.
Thank you and here's wishing you and your loved ones 'Happy Holidays'.

Ankush Tandon
ankush.tandon@marriott.com

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel, needs some upgrading, rooms are large with balconies. Suites offer room for families. Beds are great and comfy. Bathrooms are good size. Staff friendly and helpful. Restaurant and bar. Good location for family visitations to area.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Here for one night and arrived around 11pm. The woman at the front desk never cracked a smile while myself and 2 other coworkers checked in. We asked where to park and she almost seemed annoyed with the question. I'm a platinum elite member and she didn't give any info at check in about concierge lounge, wifi info, nothing. Literally just handed me my key packet because I had checked in via my mobile a few hours prior. As I was walking away - she asked me what I wanted for the welcome gift. "just points?" I was already headed to the elevator so I just said sure.
On the mobile app the day prior - I requested a dental and razor kit - neither were in my room. What's the point of the app???

Our room advertised 24 hour beer and wine - went downstairs - no wine. Restaurant was closed up, so we bought a few overpriced beers from the front desk and went back to our room to watch the football game.
Lobby area is very nice - which is why I was so taken aback how beat up the sleeping rooms were. The bathroom was really old and unclean looking. Rooms need a refresh badly. My coworker said her bed was caving in and her bathroom was unclean as well.
Crazily overpriced breakfast buffet as well - was surprised that I did not receive complimentary breakfast with my status. Paid $17 for powdered eggs and a bagel. No a la carte options available as I was trying to eat on the go. Not very business traveler friendly.
Just not a great experience and I'm glad we were only there for one night.
Wont be returning.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Ankush T, Front Office Manager at Towson University Marriott Conference Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

Dear foodiemom141,

Thank you for taking the time & effort to pen down your valuable feedback.
We are very concerned about your comments as staff service is at the heart of Marriott's core values & so is product upkeep/cleanliness and we have many programs at the hotel to ensure both are in line with Marriott's policy.

Ankush Tandon