Le 48, Zen & Happy Rezort(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$41
US$37
Nirwana Resort and Spa(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
US$127
Free cancellation until 23/07
US$21
US$14
Candi Beach Resort & Spa(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$78
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

Bayshore Villas Candi Dasa(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$70
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

Sea Breeze Candidasa(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$67
Hotel Genggong at Candidasa(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$65
Priceline
Rama Candidasa Resort & Spa(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$94
Priceline
Puri Bagus Candidasa(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$93
US$218
US$179
Priceline
All reviewscoconut househealthy foodyoga lessonsdetox programbali asliboutique hotelbeautiful placelocal staffswimming poolrelaxing atmospherehome away from homestayed nightsricekawimassageparadisegarden
Reviewed 13 February 2015

I stayed at Villa Flow in December and it was one of the most beautiful experiences in Bali. I don't want to give everything away but they have the most diverse and beautiful organic garden I have every tasted from. I ate healthy, nutritious, sugar and gluten free meals and they were sooo delicious. I had a very relaxing morning yoga class in their custom made yoga Bale. I lounged by the pool whick overlooks the garden and the Balinese coast. The vila itself is lush and rare beautiful pieces of art catch the eye. I was on my own little holiday but I know that they have many retreats that you can sign up for or have tailor made for yourself and friends or family. It's definitely worth a visit and the drive along the coast from Amed is one of the most beautiful places on the island.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 February 2015

We did a 5-day Detox at Villa Flow and there is just nothing we would have wanted differently. The staff was very friendly. attentive and helpful at any time. My friend and I arrived two days too early and did not notice until we got there. They reacted in a very professional way like nothing was a Problem eventhough we knew they had to rearrange already planned yoga and Treatments. The (Little) Food we had was delicious and many ingredients, as well as for the Juices, are grown in their own garden. We really loved the place!

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 February 2015

This place will change the way you think about healthy food, massage, yoga and personal service forever. The staff spoils you to death and they truly enjoy their work. The pool is awesome, exactly the right temperature, even for an early morning swim. This a remote and authentic part of Bali and village life (and it's distinctive sounds) comes as a bonus. Go with the flow and enjoy being part of it!

Room Tip: Ask for the Coconut house and sleep on the upper floor; it's like a treehouse, overlooking the organic garden.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 February 2015

This is a very special place in the East where you can get these typical Balinese things that are getting more and more scarce on the popular Westside of island.
Good food; kind people; peacefulness, its a wonderful place!

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 February 2015

I was stay in villa flow for celebrating my boyfriend birthday. Is amazing place with beautiful views and blissful. I feel so relaxed and also the food so healthy and Good taste. Everything is perfect

• Stayed: February 2015