“A see view paradise with the best food and best service ever”
Review of Villa Flow

Villa Flow
Reviewed 16 February 2015

I recently stayed in Villa Flow for more than a week. This place is like a paradise were the food is prepared with love It is the best food I have had during all my traveling around the world. Some days I detoxed and also than the food was superior. In this way I could detox every day ☺
I had a very nice decorated room with a large bathroom with bath and shower. The whole building and garden has a modern Balinese style.
The staff is amazing. They are soundless but always there when you need them and nothing is too much for them.
Massages and other treatments they offer are of a high standard.
Trips are organized as much as you want with very good drivers who speak English.
I had great yoga sessions every day which was also organized by the management of the villa.
I would highly recommend this villa which will let you go with the flow....

Room Tip: All rooms are great and most with sea view while being in your room. The other rooms just 3 have a s...
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
There are newer reviews for Villa Flow

Reviewed 16 February 2015

This place is amazing! I felt like a real princess! The staff are so helpful and kind! The location and place are just perfect for relaxing! I would definetly go back and recomend to all! It is beyond extraordanary!! A little hidden treasure in Bali! Thank you Kirstin! You are beautiful!

• Stayed: December 2014
Reviewed 14 February 2015

This is absolutely the best place that I have ever stayed! Who would have thought healthy food could taste sooooo good. The staff absolutely spoil you and make you feel like a queen/king. My favourite day there we started with a delicious brekky on our balcony, followed by yoga with the very vibrant Cowie, we then went to White Sands Beach where we were the only ones there and had snorkelling all to ourselves. We then stopped by at an organic chocolate factory situated on a beautiful little surf break. When we got back to Villa Flow we decided to spoil ourselves at their day spa and I would definitely have to recommend the full body scrub!

The best things about this place
• The staff. Kirstin the manager takes a lot of pride in what she does and she does it so well. She is very genuine and cares about the experience of all her guests. You get the feeling that Villa Flow is not all about making money but providing positive experiences to the people who come visit. All of the staff were great but a special thank you has to be passed onto Ami and Nengah for their personable and impeccable service. The staff are also very knowledgeable on the local area and are very helpful in organising what it is you wish to get out of your stay
• The food, oh the food! I wish I could eat like this every day and have been inspired to make more healthy delicious food at home. Healthy food jam packed with flavour. YUM! Also, they cater to food intolerances. I am gluten free and pregnant and they prepared all meals to suit no problems- it may just be an idea to email them and let them know you are coming so they can source the ingredients. The menu changes daily and everything is made fresh that day. It was also my birthday while we were there and they whipped up a delicious and nutritious carrot cake to celebrate.
• Views overlook the beautiful Seraya’s very lush vegetation and ocean
• The ambiance, function and cleanliness of the rooms and facilities
• They source local food and staff are mostly locals (for example, the massage therapist is the priest in the local area and it is tradition for him to practice massage)
• You can choose where you want to have your meals around the resort, our rooms were serviced in the morning and then, if we went out for dinner or something you would come back and the room would be all ready for bed with a beautiful little thought for the day on the bed. Mineral water is free and always available, they don’t use plastic bottles!

Some things to consider
• Do not stay here if you want to party and eat trash
• Due to the remote and beautiful location the wifi and electricity/hot water may sometimes not work
• We did not check out the local beach so cannot make a comment on that

I have stayed at all sorts of places from top notch resorts to cheap little shacks but this place has something extra, is has soul and it feels like you’re at home. I just wish we spent more time there but I suppose we will just have to come back. Honestly, I feel like there needs to be a special 6 star rating for Villa Flow on trip advisor.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2015

I stayed at Villa Flow in December and it was one of the most beautiful experiences in Bali. I don't want to give everything away but they have the most diverse and beautiful organic garden I have every tasted from. I ate healthy, nutritious, sugar and gluten free meals and they were sooo delicious. I had a very relaxing morning yoga class in their custom made yoga Bale. I lounged by the pool whick overlooks the garden and the Balinese coast. The vila itself is lush and rare beautiful pieces of art catch the eye. I was on my own little holiday but I know that they have many retreats that you can sign up for or have tailor made for yourself and friends or family. It's definitely worth a visit and the drive along the coast from Amed is one of the most beautiful places on the island.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 February 2015

We did a 5-day Detox at Villa Flow and there is just nothing we would have wanted differently. The staff was very friendly. attentive and helpful at any time. My friend and I arrived two days too early and did not notice until we got there. They reacted in a very professional way like nothing was a Problem eventhough we knew they had to rearrange already planned yoga and Treatments. The (Little) Food we had was delicious and many ingredients, as well as for the Juices, are grown in their own garden. We really loved the place!

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Karangasem
9.5 km away
11.9 km away
Sea Breeze Candidasa
Sea Breeze Candidasa
#2 of 28 in Candidasa

Been to Villa Flow? Share your experiences!