Le 48, Zen & Happy Rezort(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$61
US$37
Candi Beach Resort & Spa(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$78
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

Abian Ayu Villa(Sidemen)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$48
US$43
Nirwana Resort and Spa(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$79
Hotels.com
Bayshore Villas Candi Dasa(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$70
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

Sea Breeze Candidasa(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$67
Hotel Genggong at Candidasa(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$64
Priceline
Rama Candidasa Resort & Spa(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$94
Priceline
Puri Bagus Candidasa(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$93
US$218
All reviewscoconut househealthy foodyoga lessonsdetox programbali asliboutique hotelbeautiful placelocal staffswimming poolrelaxing atmospherehome away from homestayed nightsricekawimassageparadisegarden
Reviewed 8 April 2018

Villa Flow is perfect. I travel to Bali fairly regularly and Villa Flow is the best place I have stayed. The hotel is small, and perfectly maintained in a quiet part of Karangasem. If you want to get away from the business of the major tourist areas, relax, eat healthy perfectly cooked balinese food and just chill out this is the place for you. If you want bars and shopping - not the place. Their detox packages are fantastic. The massages are the best I have had in Bali but what really is the icing on the cake are the staff who are warm, caring and super efficient. Nothing is too much trouble. There are plenty of things to do nearby including great walks, diving at Ahmed, cooking classes etc. Villa Flow is not in the exclusion zone of the volcano so don't be put off by that!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 January 2018

Villa Flow is a perfect place for a quiet vacation in which you want to rest, relax and restore. David and his staff were wonderful and provided just the right balance of attention and privacy. The grounds, pool and view are breathtaking. I would highly recommend the traditional massage by the Balinese priest and also the red rice body scrub. Yoga with Kawi was a highlight of my stay as he provided a history and explanation of Balinese yoga versus western yoga while helping me drop into the experience. I wish I could have brought him home with me!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Thank you David and the amazing staff at Villa Flow for the most incredible week with you. Lote and I had the most wonderful time with you all and will never forgot the amazing healthy food, the beautiful people, the awesome beauty treatments, and Kwai the most magical yoga instructor in the world. It was life-changing for us and I couldn't recommend Villa Flow more highly. Mount Agung sits beautifully and peacefully in the background of this tropical paradise. See you again soon, Emma and Lote xx

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Heaven on earth!

David, Kawi, Nenga, Putu and all the other lovely staff: Thanks for the great time I spend with you!
The room was huge, the bed was super, the food healthy and delicious, swimmingpool with paradiseview, garden with exotic wonderfull flowers and herbs. I love it!
I enjoyed the Yoga: hatha with meditation and with the support and stories from Kawi it was super! Suits me perfect.
You can do also a lot of daytrips with a personal guide: Everything can be arranged! The staff even take care of the Detox juices and lunch during a daytrip: a cooling box will join you:).
I wanna go back!

Wish you all good luck!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 September 2017

My family and I stayed 4 nights at Villa Flow this past September. From beginning till the end, every point interaction was professionally managed with a high degree of care and attention. Emails with the Villa manager - David, was always promptly replied to and he was super flexible to meeting our requirements (e.g. arranging adjoining rooms, organising a birthday cake for our daughter etc). The staff was very friendly and attentive, always happy to serve us with a smile.

The a la carte menu options are a bit limited with a high focus on healthy food, BUT they were surprisingly tasty and generously portioned. We loved the daily specials which provided some variety throughout our stay. We did go out for dinner one night in Candidasa, and while the change of scenery was nice, we would have been more than happy to stay at our villa for the evening! It would be great to add a few "naughty / healthy" snacks to the menu - e.g. fries, chips and salsa! :)

Villa rooms and facilities are well maintained and decorated. I look forward to the remaining rooms/bathrooms to be renovated but the ones that have been updated are gorgeous and comfortable. Ultimately, you spend most of the time outside by the pool and in the common lounge / dining areas. Views were perfect and tranquil (even when we had 3 kids below the age of 5 with us!)

We were more than pleasantly surprised by our experience at Villa Flow and look forward to coming back. David goes above and beyond the call of duty and really makes sure guests are well taken care of and happy with their experience.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family