See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 December 2017

View from room so wonderful, could not describe how beautiful it is.
Staff was friendly and helpful
Food just average, it’s worth for money
Find a peaceful in this quite and private place
Really recommended and definitely will back again

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 14 November 2017

We had 8 big bugs in our toilet, because it was an open room. That scared me a bit when I showered because you never know where you can find another one.
Staff was friendly and food was simple.
Morning swims were important, so yay for having a pool!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

I stay for a 2day. This place have a good staff, very fun to be in this place. Good food, best service, excellent view. at night, the atmosphere is so calm, the sound of the wind and the waves soothing the mind. but ac does not work properly. please fix that. and on the last day of my stay, I gave my wife a surprise to my birthday. the staff also helped to prepare the cake. it is very value added for this place.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2017

I booked 2 rooms at the beginning of August. It was a long drive from Middle part of Bali and hoping a smooth chekin process. However we end-up disappointed. When we arrived there, their staff mention that my reservation will be split up into different villa. One in Beten Waru while the other one would be placed at their related villa. When I made the reservation the staff said that they have 2 rooms available and one hour before we arrive, the staff even text to check my position. as we get there the staff mention that their previous guest decided to extend their stay that's why we could not stay in the same villa. Actually the could not treat their broker like this and it was wasting our time.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

I have no idea why there are so many poor reviews of this place. Our room was gorgeous! Huge balcony overlooking the pool and sea. Very friendly staff, tasty food. Cool outdoor shower/bathroom feature. Wish we could've stayed longer!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple