“Quiet & Peaceful Villa; Friendly & Helpful Staff!”

Bali Nyuh Gading Villa
Reviewed 29 May 2012

I went through a round of research for the best valued villa around in Seminyak area. Whatever photos that I saw from this site - It was exactly what I got during my 2 Night stay with this villa. I really appreciate the helpful gesture from the friendly staff when I need to use their PC to confirm my flight status. (Even though they told me Wi-Fi was provided for free but I wasn't able to connect to the internet from my villa).

We stayed at Villa #1 and we were the nearest villa from the hotel lobby. It is good if we need immediate service from the staff. This place is peaceful & quiet with only about less than 20 villas. We had a semi outdoor bathroom and this was where the exciting stuff happened! I couldn't shower in peace because I had to keep a lookout for insects, bugs, centipedes & lizards. Not for people who are scare of all these creatures and hate to be close to nature.

The villa provides a one-way shuttle service daily to the nearby shopping area. We took a taxi back and it was less than USD$5 for a 20 mins ride. (Please insist on getting taxi with meters, mostly in blue).
The breakfast was pretty good. We have a choice of either American or Asian breakfast(refer to the photos I uploaded).
The plus point is definitely the warm service that I received from the staff! (We gave tips to them to show our appreciation for the help we received from them during our stay).

Will be back to stay if I'm going Bali again~

Room Tip: Room 1 to 3 (1 bedroom) - semi outdoor bathroom
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kimilogy

Reviewed 12 May 2012 via mobile

Our stay at the BNG was very comfortable. The staff was always very considerate and helpfull. We were really glad that we stayed near the rice fields where it was nice and quiet at night unlike the city center...

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed 15 April 2012

On our first time to Bali we decided that we would find somewhere that was accessible to everywhere but yet out of the hustle and bustle of Kuta. (And we found it!!)

From the moment we arrived we were greeted by smiling staff and we were shortly escorted through to our Villa. Opening up the from doors to our own private oasis the 1 bedroom villa with amazing outdoor living area which, include dining, lounge, sun deck, outdoor bathroom, pool and beautiful gardens. Waliking into the fully airconditioned bedroom through 2 large glass sliding doors we were blown away by a huge king size bed that faced out over our pool. We woke early each morning to slide open our doors allowing the morning sun wake us, it was a beautiful view and feeling to lay in our bed and looking outside over the pool and garden.

The staff are friendly and always ready to assist you with any of your requirements to make your holiday a perfect stay. Example of this was our daily breakfast as we would arrange it on the prior evening for delivery at a certain time but yet awake early and ring through for earlier delivery. This was never any problem and the staff would deliver and set up our breakfast in the outdoor dining room. We also took the opportunity to experience the Spa services at BNG Villas and found the massage, body scrub was truely relaxing.

Transport was never an issue as there is a courtacy shuttle bus and taxis are only ever a 5 - 10 minute wait. (Taxi to Kuta is never more than AU$5)

We would like to thank all the staff at BNG especially - Windy, Lidya and Ivan for making our 9 days stay a memorable one and we are looking forward to returning to Bali and staying with BNG Villa again and will be reccommending this to our family, friends and others.

Sandy and Andy :)

Room Tip: Villa on the west side was great for morning sun and allowed for some coverage from the sun in the a...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 March 2012

My daughter and I stayed in a 2 bedroom villa for 10 nights and we both agreed it was the best holiday either of us has had. The setting is beautiful and peaceful, and the villa itself was just perfect, clean and well presented. The staff were always very friendly and helpful. I hope to be able to come back again.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 March 2012

My mum and I stayed here for 10 nights and absolutely loved it. The staff are friendly and helpful. We stayed in a 2 bedroom villa and couldn't believe that the villa was exactly as per the pictures!! On the rare occasions the shuttle bus wasn't available, the staff arranged a taxi for us (the longest we had to wait was about 5 minutes). While the rooms were beautiful and clean, we spent all out time outside, under the covered dining/lounge area, or in the pool - very peaceful and relaxing. We would definitely recommend anyone going to Bali to stay here and will definitely be going back again.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kerobokan
0.6 km away
Villa Bali Asri Batubelig
#2 of 118 in Kerobokan
2.5 km away
Plataran Canggu Resort & Spa

Been to Bali Nyuh Gading Villa? Share your experiences!