My partner and I have just returned from a 9 night stay at BNG Villas and all I can say is WOW! We arrived to the most helpful staff and when we arrived at our Villa we knew we would be happy for our stay.
We had a one bedroom Villa which came complete with a gorgeous backyard with a HUGE pool. The room was lovely and the staff were all friendly. Especially loved having baths and showers in the outdoors.
One thing I would say is the breakfast wasn't that fantastic. We had it some mornings (chose the Indonesian versian as it was the best of the two) and some mornings we went out.
It is a little out of the way but not far enough to be a hassle. It costs about $2 to get into Seminyak. We hired a scooted so this didn't affect us at all.
All in all this was a great choice at a good price.
We would be happy to return again and recommend it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bali Nyuh Gading Villa offers remarkable accommodation facilities designed in a manner that presents a true blend of contemporary style with a traditional elegance. The accommodation options of the Bali Nyuh Gading Villa offers most convenient stay with basic room facilities along with great little touches to the interiors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Bali Nyuh Gading Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Nyuh Gading Villa Hotel Kerobokan
- Bali Nyuh Gading Villa Kerobokan